+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Guys any idea how long does it take to receive RPRF request from London VO? It's been four months since AOR. My file was transferred on 20 Feb and as per notes generated on 26 April, no activity has been performed by London VO. I am counting wait time 30-40 days minimum from RPRF request but have no idea when they send the RPRF request.

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Guys any idea how long does it take to receive RPRF request from London VO? It's been four months since AOR. My file was transferred on 20 Feb and as per notes generated on 26 April, no activity has been performed by London VO. I am counting wait time 30-40 days minimum from RPRF request but have no idea when they send the RPRF request.
I’m in a similar situation, no RPRF request yet. My AOR is 25th Jan 2018 and my GCMS notes (generated on 18/04/18) show file transferred to LVO on 08/03/2018 and no activity was done after that.

According to Billhayat, LVO should start looking at Jan applicants by end May/start June.
What makes you think it would take over a month to get PPR after receiving RPRF?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I'm waiting for my gcms notes. Called cic last night a lady told me that my file is still in lvo.
Hey mate, did you ask the lady that how long it'll roughly take to get the final decision on your application when you spoke to IRCC?

I spoke to them today and the lady couldn't access much but she said that due to the severe backlogs at some visa offices applications are taking much longer than anticipated. I was told that all was well with my application but it looks like that it'll be finalised towards the end of summer or early autumn. She also didn't comment on whether my file was under SS or not as she couldn't access that information. My AOR is May 17 so I'm absolutely freaking appalled and disgusted by LVO.

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hey mate, did you ask the lady that how long it'll roughly take to get the final decision on your application when you spoke to IRCC?

I spoke to them today and the lady couldn't access much but she said that due to the severe backlogs at some visa offices applications are taking much longer than anticipated. I was told that all was well with my application but it looks like that it'll be finalised towards the end of summer or early autumn. She also didn't comment on whether my file was under SS or not as she couldn't access that information. My AOR is May 17 so I'm absolutely freaking appalled and disgusted by LVO.
I really don't understand why they can't redistribute files when the visa office is struggling. Surely Ottawa can pick up the burden, they give lightening speed PPR! Backlogged files should be sent back to Ottawa asap

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I really don't understand why they can't redistribute files when the visa office is struggling. Surely Ottawa can pick up the burden, they give lightening speed PPR! Backlogged files should be sent back to Ottawa asap
Seriously, I can't explain my anger and frustration at the moment in words. So basically they've already started processing december and January applications but can't be hold accountable for the delay in processing the backlogs. What kind of freaking BS is that. Feel so freaking done with this stupidity :mad:

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Seriously, I can't explain my anger and frustration at the moment in words. So basically they've already started processing december and January applications but can't be hold accountable for the delay in processing the backlogs. What kind of freaking BS is that. Feel so freaking done with this stupidity :mad:
It's a disgrace. I completely understand :( it is heartbreaking, infuriating and depressing. Keep hanging in there though mate! Hopefully this time next year you will be looking back from Canada and thinking it was all worth it in the end :)

Reactions: Reykhan

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I’m in a similar situation, no RPRF request yet. My AOR is 25th Jan 2018 and my GCMS notes (generated on 18/04/18) show file transferred to LVO on 08/03/2018 and no activity was done after that.

According to Billhayat, LVO should start looking at Jan applicants by end May/start June.
What makes you think it would take over a month to get PPR after receiving RPRF?
I have seen most people getting PPR within a few days to few weeks. London VO is an exception so i am just expecting it to be a bit longer.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
It's a disgrace. I completely understand :( it is heartbreaking, infuriating and depressing. Keep hanging in there though mate! Hopefully this time next year you will be looking back from Canada and thinking it was all worth it in the end :)
Thanks mate, hopefully all this disgusting wait will reap it's reward.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
You know one thing I don't understand is that why they let the earlier files gather dust whilst they work on the later submissions and issue PR for them. And I surely don't agree with this SS malarkey. Because we sent our police certificates for criminality checks and if we had done any crimes it'd show up on that which suffice the SS. But with clear PCC's what is the point of sending files for SS. If they want an enhance security check including terrorism then they might as well start asking for the certificate similar to disclosure Scotland that we have in the UK instead of delaying our applications for security.

Tojojikan

Mar 6, 2017
Hello Billhyatt,

I am PNP paper based applicant (MPNP), AOR 25th Sept., 2017. Since then no change in status. I email London Visa office where my application is and i got a reply from NDR (Client Service Unit), the second reply from CKB (Client Service Unit), the 3rd mail from FZV (immigration Section) and the 4th reply was sent by the first person that sent the first reply NDR (Client Service Unit). Can someone explain the reason for this. Thanks

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hello
Did anyone receive medical request from London office after the expiry of the upfront medicals? What happens next?

cometome14

Sep 29, 2017
Hello
I submitted my passport on 2nd of May to Abu Dhabi visa office as requested.
so i sent through Aramex ,its been 2 weeks still no news.how much time generally does it takes to get it back?
can any one share the experience who submitted via aramex.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys..
those who had an interview in abu dhabi in March, do you have any news?
mine is all quite, I am kinda sick of waiting((