+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I requested CSIS notes through GetGCMS.com almost one month ago. Last week, I received an email from GetGCMS.com informing me that CSIS will not release the notes until security screening is complete.
Did they give you any time line after that they will release the report? In my case I ordered cbsa notes on 22 March and email received on 22 April from getgcms that cbsa will take 60 more days to release notes. In that email cbsa letter was also attached. Should I assume that my security screening will be completed after 60 days.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
@sami726

Hey man, have you had any further correspondence from LVO since submitting schedule A? I didn't hear anything back since the submission. Mine was submitted on Thursday.
no sir nothing..i submitted on 1st may. any correspondence from LVO to you now?

Last edited:

yaserb

Jul 30, 2017
Did they give you any time line after that they will release the report? In my case I ordered cbsa notes on 22 March and email received on 22 April from getgcms that cbsa will take 60 more days to release notes. In that email cbsa letter was also attached. Should I assume that my security screening will be completed after 60 days.
They have not given deadline for releasing my report. They just mentioned that it will be released once SS is complete.
I think your case is different since they have given you 60 days to release the report. It could be that your SS will be complete by that time. I expect to receive my CBSA report within this week. I will let you know their response once I received. Good Luck!

Reactions: Mzub

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Did you order CSIS notes first or only CBSA?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
I assume csis hadn't finished with my screening that's why cbsa didn't issue the notes.
Hopefully you'll get it done soon...I ordered CSIS notes a couple of days ago and hoping to understand whats happening with my file....Whats your timeline?

Reactions: Mzub