+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Creating false expectations based on the lie of 6 month processing time is unacceptable. They need to be more transparent and stop misleading applicants. Additionally, those sent to LVO should have their application fees reduced. This is beyond the poorest quality of service.
Good point about the fees. I've made a note of it and will include in my email to the PM's office :)

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
The bitter truth is that the whole system unfortunately is based on racial discrimination. Africans, Arabs and Asians are sent to London, not their local visa offices, for exhaustive BGCs and that's a fact...IRCC should stop giving indicative waiting periods per stream and come clean and give it as per nationality. This way we know what we got our selves into.
I totally agree. It sad how the files lies at London visa office for months before its been touched.

Reactions: Reykhan

Josh4290

May 10, 2018
Hi Guys,
How do i know my visa office?
My timelines are
AOR = 9th March 2018
IP1 = 14th March 2018
IP 2 = 27th April 2018.
Category = FWS-outland

I am a UK resident but not a Citizen. How do i know LVO is handling my case?

Thanks

ken2sure

Apr 23, 2018
Can anyone guide me what exactly should I look for in the GCMS notes? I have received the first set and its 140 page plus document with two pages of detailed notes which say the following:

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: London

Text:

Occupation is consistent with education. Documentation and information submitted in support of application demonstrates that the applicant meets IRPA selection criteria: Experience as per NOC, age, education, language and adaptability. The applicant meets funds requirement.

NOTES: 4

Label: General

Office: London

Text: Dependants: the applicant has not identified any qualifying dependants for examination, other than those noted on lmm8/lmm5406. Should applicant apply to sponsor additional dependants at a later date they will be excluded as per 117(9)(d).

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION:, •.-nr::: ::: REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2017-10-10 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. ***Appears to meet requirements••• A11.2: APPEARS MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _______________________ CIVIL STATUS:

PA (" .. :.· ... ___ :__ ·), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: .:. ..... v-v: : : SPOUSE/CL

(;;._::, - ... ::.;,ACCOMPANYING

_______________________ PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. -PNC#: ::-: :: ::-. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds$: not verified ______________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH

(FOSS/GCMS): PA F w:,:., .:.:::::'.:--) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL (l'.'.:_::, --,; )

_____________________ A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET CRS Score at ITA: 1014 / Min CRS Score for Round: 435 Total CRS Points Assessed: 959 ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION -Verified by CIO ... ______ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 10OCT2007 to 09OCT2017 4) Account Director - (NOC1123) 2012/03 to 2013/06 at L_::: · -- Submitted letter(s) of reference 2017/12/07 which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 178963593 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

Label: General

Text:*** AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed.

NOTES: 8

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#::::::'.:::: REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 435 CRS SCORE: 984 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number:

. • . .-.-.:. Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to

UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IEL TS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed;Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Bachelor's degree 2-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency

Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- Pakistan police certificate:

-----AGE--- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change From ITA to e-APR

Apologies for such a long post but any/all insights will be appreciated :cool:

My AOR is 10th October 2017. PNP Ont outland.
Appears your application is a few days from being finalized, going by d notes. Absolutely nothing to worry about. PPR anytime soon. Congrats in advance.

Reactions: Jtahir

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Appears your application is a few days from being finalized, going by d notes. Absolutely nothing to worry about. PPR anytime soon. Congrats in advance.
Thank you Ken for the positive words hoping you are right and everyone including myself get to see PPR soon.

Reactions: Mizu_Sk

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Thank God at last, got PPR, time line:
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
Medical Passed/IP1: 21st Dec 2017
FTD &Job mail: 29th Jan 2018
ADR: 20th April 2018
IP2: Same week
PPR: 10th May 2018

Thanks to Billyhart for your predictions and all others for your encouragement too.

Koonlay

Mar 26, 2017

Thanks to Billyhart for your predictions and all others for your encouragement too.
Congrats

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018

Now you can heave a big sigh of relief. Congratulations.

@BillHyatt please any predictions for those of us still waiting from previous months? I've got friends that are October 12 AOR. Mine is Nov 5 AOR. Ghost update has gone beyond 15 days now. It's just hard to hope week on week...

Reactions: Mizu_Sk

Burzae

Oct 11, 2017

Congrats man.....Are you FSW or PNP? Is London your Visa office...just wondering if they have started processing December AOR...once again,congrats

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017

Congratulations

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
@ Bill Hyatt thanks for your support here. Your post have been very encouraging. Please for those of us that had Ghost update for over 15days now what can we make out of it? I noticed most are NOV aor and we still haven't gotten PPR or ADR. About 3 Dec aor got PPR yesterday.