+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Orion_alpha

May 1, 2018
According to their targets, August AOR should be cleared by this time. I can't see any reason for further delays and therefore, I am really confident that they should clear these backlogs.

Meanwhile, applicants from July and August should make a List and if there are more than 10 applicants in this forum without SS and PPR then we can ask for Ministerial Support.

I hope this will help.

hello @BillHyatt , I would like to thank you for your help. My AOR is April 15,2017 and it is delayed more than a year. now it looks like my file is sent for additional Background Check around March 10. I am really confused with what happened. Is there possible way to know whether it is sent for SS? my GCMS notes generated in march shows that everything is completed and I am not in security screening.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hello @BillHyatt , I would like to thank you for your help. My AOR is April 15,2017 and it is delayed more than a year. now it looks like my file is sent for additional Background Check around March 10. I am really confused with what happened. Is there possible way to know whether it is sent for SS? my GCMS notes generated in march shows that everything is completed and I am not in security screening.
Any Blank Pages

Reactions: fastodigama

Tojojikan

Mar 6, 2017
According to their targets, August AOR should be cleared by this time. I can't see any reason for further delays and therefore, I am really confident that they should clear these backlogs.

Meanwhile, applicants from July and August should make a List and if there are more than 10 applicants in this forum without SS and PPR then we can ask for Ministerial Support.

I hope this will help.
Dear Bill-Iyatt, Please do you know what is going on with PNP outland (Manitoba) application Sept. 25 AOR at London Visa Office. They started issuing PPR to all July MR in Jan. and immediately started issuing MR to all the Aug. AOR and part of Sept. AOR up to 23rd Sept and then stop since then. Why are they holding the remaining Sept. 2017 Application into ransom? Thanks for urgent reply.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
See if there is any S.15 or S.16 written on the pages that are blank.
Hi Bill
Yes, there is. But read from a post by Legalfalcon that these don't necessarly indicate SS !...Anyhow, I guess it's clear anyway since I've been in IP2 since Jan

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

How long should I wait to hear back from LVO after submitting ADR of schedule A considering it's already gone over 11 months since my AOR. It was submitted last week on thursday (26th april) but since then no correspondence. I thought my security was done that's why they asked for schedule A to finalise the application.

Cheers.

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
@BillHyatt, I am currently in IP2, when should I expect PPR. I had delay moving from IP1 to IP2 due to my PCC which has been soreted. My time-line below:
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
Medical Passed & IP1: 21st Dec 2017
ADR: 20th April 2018( Request for pay slips, bank statement and proof of Accrual of Fixed Deposit)
IP2: 2th April 2018
Submitted ADR: 27th April 2018
Review of ADR: 2nd May 2018
PPR: Waiting

What is your prediction?

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt I am 10th October AOR PNP. IP2 27th Feb since then have seen no update on my profile, emailed LVO but no response been 8 working days. My representative emailed them and also ordered notes.
Any insights that you can give, I guess a lot of 10th October AOR PNP candidates are waiting.

Reactions: fastodigama

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
@feolu have you received a ghost update, ADR or PPR yet?

Ziad2018

May 4, 2018
hello guys
Can anyone help me I submitted my file july2017 I’m in ip2 since dec
When I submitted my file my wife was pregnant just at march they add my baby however i sent the documents and babys medical since oct
March 13 They asked for
photos for the baby
new bank statement
Form imm 0008
form imm 5406
The form for the height and eye color
Since that nothing at all
Only when i sent email for asking to finish my file they replied by

ur file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. Please note that no further information is required at this time.
Is that normal ??
Is KKB ( my officer) delay the files ??

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt please I was asked for ADR on the 11th April (payslips and other employment contract) and I submitted on the 16th of April. However, my review of additional documents still "the additional documents have been uploaded" . its been 3 weeks now. Please do you have any advice. I'm late NOVEMBER AOR.

Thank you for your help.