+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
does any body know what determines which visa office your application goes to and why london visa office seem to keep people waiting longer than other visa offices.
no one can probably say for sure, but my guess is that CIC allocates files to specific VO's under specific conditions. A lot of people working in the middle east have their files sent to London (based on stats from myimmitracker). London VO has a huge backlog and also has a slow processing speed.

I have read about people changing their country of residence just to avoid getting to London VO and it worked.

One can only hope that London VO gets some additional resources to clear their backlog quickly. My file has been lying there unopened for 2 months now but a lot of people have been waiting for more than 6 months so I cant complain...

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Dear All
@BillHyatt
My AOR is Dec 5th. I have received ADR for following docs:

1) Six month's pay slips and corresponding bank statements from current employment

2) Any other evidence you may wish to provide in support of evidencing employment

Regarding pay slips I can arrange, but I have a question that from last 6 months there have been several transactions in my account including large deposits and withdrawals, do you think I have to explain them as well or not?

For Point 2) What kind of evidence should I give?

Thanks
seems like the visa officer is not fully convinced about your employment. I would give all the evidence I can to satisfy their concerns. You could try giving them offer/appointment letters, business cards, tax returns (very important), copies of any training certificates, or recognition awards, picture of your workdesk with your name label visible etc.

Ideally you should have explained the large movements in your bank account with an LOE before you applied, you can probably do that right now if you want. Maybe that is the reason why visa officer is doubting your employment because your sources of income do not justify the funds in your account.

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
I ordered my GMCS notes and one part reads
« Application assignment due date 26th April 2018. What does this signify please

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt any idea why Lvo ignores beginning of the month over rest of the month? Quite a few November AORs received ghost update / open files, but no such news for 1-4 Nov FSW. When will they work on our files?

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
@anil
Those files are all pnp none are fsw

Yeah... I am also PNP applicant. I am referring for PNP applicants.
But as per my observation FWS applicants should be processed faster.

Mizu_Sk

Apr 13, 2018
Hi guys,
I raised a cse to London office and I didn’t get any auto email response confirming receipt. Is this normal?

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Hi guys,
I raised a cse to London office and I didn’t get any auto email response confirming receipt. Is this normal?
When you raised it??

As some ppl receive confirmation after two weeks.

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
@BillHyatt

In my GMCS notes the security section s15/s16 was obviously blanked out( still able to see traces of some texts) and its written ‘ withhe cause of access to information act’ does this mean security screening Screening has been done or not.

Last edited: