+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

ken2sure

Apr 23, 2018
1. You must raise CSE to LVO, if you are sure that your case is in LVO.
2. You can not check what was submitted.
3. Yes I think 90% cases are refused due to PCC, if missing.
4. I think you must raise CSE or email to LVO and try give them an explanation. This is your only chance.

Additionally, wait for other friends or seniors to respond to your query here. Try message @BillHyatt
I beg to disagree with your 3rd assertion. The R10 check done at CIO is to confirm you submitted every required document based o the information you filled in your application. If you have passed this stage(which I believe you have since u confirmed your application has been transferred to LVO) then YOU CAN NOT be rejected based on PCC. If your visa officer needs clarification, he has to send you an ADR. My little cents.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 14th Feb 2018, and my status currently states IP2 i.e passed medical, no additional documents needed and Background check in progress.

I think I might have stated in education section that my 2nd education for ACCA (Chartered Accountants) was in UK , whereas I studied from my home country while working. Although my personal history sections clearly show that I was not in the UK studying, and travel history shows I was not in the U.K for up to 6 months, as I had 2 visits totaling < 2 months. I am worried as I read some people had rejections for PCC for slightly similar cases.

My questions are:
1) Is it possible to re-check what was submitted during E-APR?
2) Could rejection for PCC still occur at this stage of the application (70 days after submission and recent call to CIC states my application is already transferred to LVO)?
3) Can I still clarify this? How can I clarify? and can giving new updates cause any further delays to application processing?

Thanks and look forward to your advise.
Hold on. I am also an ACCA and wrote country of Study as UK. The topic is debatable but i have seen my friends got PPR doing same. Also there was a case here on this forum to which CIC FB Official page replied to put the name of country the institute is based at. I also have no travel history. I would wait until London Visa office sends me a query on it (which i doubt) rather than raise a CSE and make the processing longer.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRFrequest till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. CPC is no longer responding to my email Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason of the delay
We both have exactly the same timelines. I too got the same response to raise webform and they dint reply my emails and once my application was 6 months old, I raised CSE and the response was that my file is undergoing necassary BG checks and will contact as soon as these completes. I suggest you to do the same and raise CSE by selecting London VO from CIC website otherwise your query will go to CPC and they will ask you to contact directly with London VO using link of their webform. same happened to me

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Hold on. I am also an ACCA and wrote country of Study as UK. The topic is debatable but i have seen my friends got PPR doing same. Also there was a case here on this forum to which CIC FB Official page replied to put the name of country the institute is based at. I also have no travel history. I would wait until London Visa office sends me a query on it (which i doubt) rather than raise a CSE and make the processing longer.
Thanks for your response, our cases are somewhat similar, I think I even changed the country of study to my home country, I am just not sure.
Exactly my thoughts, that providing further information without being requested, may cause unnecessary delays, and I was thinking complete documentation would have been one of the 1st checks as @ken2sure mentioned.

It's also comforting to hear that your friends have been approved using the same logic. I wish us the best with our applications. :)

Reactions: rehanacca

aarrow14

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, my file is in the London office as well. I'm going to include my spouse in my application (haven't received spouse docs request yet). My question was that of the occupation mentioned on my marriage certificate is different from the one I have applied for and provided docs for, will this be an issue?

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Any one here with Dec AOR got PPR? My file is still awaitaing review. Wonder how long will LVO take to issue PPR/Decision.

AOR Dec 11 2017

I hope they process all files soon....

I am also December Aor..
witing eagerly for PPR...

All other plans are stuck with PPR decision.... :(

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Your AOR? Have you email LVO?
AOR december 30

I emailed them on 12 April got response on 13 April that my file is still awaiting further review....

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
AOR december 30

I emailed them on 12 April got response on 13 April that my file is still awaiting further review....
Thanks. By the way you know any one with Dec AOR got PPR from LVO? Just trying to know are they working on Dec files

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Thanks. By the way you know any one with Dec AOR got PPR from LVO? Just trying to know are they working on Dec files
Yeah a lot of ppl got PPR I know at least 5 ppl

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
For real? December getting PPR? All from LVO or other VO? Just trying to understand the pattern with LVO because September, October, November AORs still waiting...
Yeah PPL with 2,3,7 and 13 December AOR got PPR....

All from LVO....

They do not follow any pattern... They are random. But mostly picking up files from October AOR....