+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Ademola15

Mar 27, 2018
does any body know what determines which visa office your application goes to and why london visa office seem to keep people waiting longer than other visa offices.

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill,

Am new to this forum but would like your help. Read lots of comments but would still like some input on where i am status wise

AOR: 11th December 2017
ADR for spouse travel history; 19th Dec 2017; submitted this 21st Dec 2017
Second ADR for US PCC: 22nd Dec 2017; submitted this 9th January 2018

Current Status on website:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

its been a while so i sent an email to LVO and below is the response

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Its been ages and seem like am not making much progress or my file has been abandoned. Could you please what stage am exactly on at the moment IP1? and possible timelines for movement

Thank you

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 14th Feb 2018, and my status currently states IP2 i.e passed medical, no additional documents needed and Background check in progress.

I think I might have stated in education section that my 2nd education for ACCA (Chartered Accountants) was in UK , whereas I studied from my home country while working. Although my personal history sections clearly show that I was not in the UK studying, and travel history shows I was not in the U.K for up to 6 months, as I had 2 visits totaling < 2 months. I am worried as I read some people had rejections for PCC for slightly similar cases.

My questions are:
1) Is it possible to re-check what was submitted during E-APR?
2) Could rejection for PCC still occur at this stage of the application (70 days after submission and recent call to CIC states my application is already transferred to LVO)?
3) Can I still clarify this? How can I clarify? and can giving new updates cause any further delays to application processing?

Thanks and look forward to your advise.

Reactions: aoamber

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 14th Feb 2018, and my status currently states IP2 i.e passed medical, no additional documents needed and Background check in progress.

I think I might have stated in education section that my 2nd education for ACCA (Chartered Accountants) was in UK , whereas I studied from my home country while working. Although my personal history sections clearly show that I was not in the UK studying, and travel history shows I was not in the U.K for up to 6 months, as I had 2 visits totaling < 2 months. I am worried as I read some people had rejections for PCC for slightly similar cases.

My questions are:
2) Could rejection for PCC still occur at this stage of the application (70 days after submission and recent call to CIC states my application is already transferred to LVO)?
3) Can I still clarify this? How can I clarify? and can giving new updates cause any further delays to application processing?

Raise a CSE - Case Specific Enquiry - and explain this in a letter of explanation along with relevant documents

Reactions: oliray

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

My questions are:

1. You must raise CSE to LVO, if you are sure that your case is in LVO.
2. You can not check what was submitted.
3. Yes I think 90% cases are refused due to PCC, if missing.
4. I think you must raise CSE or email to LVO and try give them an explanation. This is your only chance.

Additionally, wait for other friends or seniors to respond to your query here. Try message @BillHyatt

Reactions: oliray

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Thanks @BillHyatt. Must have missed these. My timelines are:
AOR - 18th Oct 2017
ADR for newborn submitted - 22nd Nov
IP1 / MP - 28th Nov
FT to LVO - 29th Nov
IP2 - 27th Feb
Ghost Update - 24th March
Newborn Added to Account - 1st Week of April
ADR for New Born's medical exam - 10th April
Ghost Update - 25th April

Any thoughts?
Hey, Congrats!! hope you get PPR soon. Are you FSW or PNP?

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill,

Am new to this forum but would like your help. Read lots of comments but would still like some input on where i am status wise

AOR: 11th December 2017
ADR for spouse travel history; 19th Dec 2017; submitted this 21st Dec 2017
Second ADR for US PCC: 22nd Dec 2017; submitted this 9th January 2018

Current Status on website:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

its been a while so i sent an email to LVO and below is the response

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Its been ages and seem like am not making much progress or my file has been abandoned. Could you please what stage am exactly on at the moment IP1? and possible timelines for movement

Thank you
Anyone who also have some insight, please feel free to chime in. Thanks

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Anyone who also have some insight, please feel free to chime in. Thanks
when was your IP2 started? Emails clearly says that they didn't touch your application in LVO. I had the same status for awhile.

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
when was your IP2 started? Emails clearly says that they didn't touch your application in LVO. I had the same status for awhile.
Thanks. Not even sure if am IP1 or 1P2 that's why its all so confusing. How long did it take for your status to change

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Thanks. Not even sure if am IP1 or 1P2 that's why its all so confusing. How long did it take for your status to change
I didn't follow up with LVO anymore. I am not sure if it has changed. Will do it next week. IP2 was on February 28, but even after IP2 I was receiving the email stating that my application is awaiting review by the officer.

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear All
@BillHyatt
My AOR is Dec 5th. I have received ADR for following docs:

1) Six month's pay slips and corresponding bank statements from current employment

2) Any other evidence you may wish to provide in support of evidencing employment

Regarding pay slips I can arrange, but I have a question that from last 6 months there have been several transactions in my account including large deposits and withdrawals, do you think I have to explain them as well or not?

For Point 2) What kind of evidence should I give?

Thanks