+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRFrequest till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. CPC is no longer responding to my email Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason of the delay

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRFrequest till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. CPC is no longer responding to my email Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason of the delay
It seems like they are processing oct 10-1 aors .... The prediction of people is that october Aors will be processed in May

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt - there is a lot of talk news theories about ghost updates - all of us seem to be getting these at random and in majority of the cases they result in ADR or PPR. Do you have an idea about what it really is - does it mean that the VO has picked up the file? Or maybe that it has moved from one step to another.

I have received 3 ghost updates in the last 1 month. It might have been because I had requested them to add my new born to my application, but its all just assumptions at this time.

Any thoughts?
I have explained this many times and ghost update only occurs when an officer make updates. PM me your timeline and I will tell in detail what kind of update may have been made.

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Is eye color and height request made via an attached form titled ‘updated information chart” or is it sent in form of an email?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
AOR Oct 5th mate and still waiting

msahaider

Dec 9, 2017
I have explained this many times and ghost update only occurs when an officer make updates. PM me your timeline and I will tell in detail what kind of update may have been made.
Thanks @BillHyatt. Must have missed these. My timelines are:
AOR - 18th Oct 2017
ADR for newborn submitted - 22nd Nov
IP1 / MP - 28th Nov
FT to LVO - 29th Nov
IP2 - 27th Feb
Ghost Update - 24th March
Newborn Added to Account - 1st Week of April
ADR for New Born's medical exam - 10th April
Ghost Update - 25th April

Any thoughts?