Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%
December and after = less than 10%

London is processing applications in two batches. Firstly, October then August. Secondly, November then September. They will process 80% of Nov AOR and 60% of Sep AOR by the end of April. The standard trend in London nowadays is as follow:

1 month from AOR to R10 Pass
2 months from R10 Pass to CIO Decision
3 months from CIO Decision to LVO Decision
1 month from LVO Decision to Background Decision (unless Security Screening)
1 month from Background Decision to PPR

I hope this will help. I will not be actively answering questions in threads. For any important or specific questions kindly PM me and I will try to answer in few days.

Cheers

Tayo Boy

Sep 20, 2017
London Visa Office Status:

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

London is processing applications in two batches. Firstly, October then August. Secondly, November then September. They will process 80% of Nov AOR and 60% of Sep AOR by the end of April. The standard trend in London nowadays is as follow:

I hope this will help. I will not be actively answering questions in threads. For any important or specific questions kindly PM me and I will try to answer in few days.

Cheers
Please what do you mean firstly October them August? We haven’t seen any movement in early October AOR, when should we expect to see movement.

Also you said 3 months from CIO decision to LVO decision, I’ve been at LVO for close to 5 months now and file is yet to be opened

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

3 months
CChheeeereers

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

Cheers
Bill, are you sure about 80percent of november files will be worked on by end of April because it's already April 20th meaning next week there will be a lot of PPR for Nov. My Aor is NOV and I know quite a number of Nov aor haven't heard anything as at now.

Reactions: huma757

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

Hi @BillHyatt,
Thank you for this insight. When you say they will finish processing a good % of Nov & Sep by end of April, and we are already there, does that mean they are done working on Oct & Aug? Since you mentioned theyll work on them first?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Bill, are you sure about 80percent of november files will be worked on by end of April because it's already April 20th meaning next week there will be a lot of PPR for Nov. My Aor is NOV and I know quite a number of Nov aor haven't heard anything as at now.
how does he know all of this info to start with?

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

Cheers
As much as I wish this to be true, it is very hard to believe 80% of November will be done by end of April (6 working days away) Most November files have not been touched let alone opened and there is large portion of Octobers also being ignored.

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
As much as I wish this to be true, it is very hard to believe 80% of November will be done by end of April (6 working days away) Most November files have not been touched let alone opened and there is large portion of Octobers also being ignored.
There is some stuff I don't understand, there are PNP applicants with AOR date after mine and they are in IP2 while I'm still stuck in IP1 as my file got transferred to LVO while still in IP1. I have no clue what is the logic behind their processing

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/london-visa-office-1

Shehza

Jan 19, 2018

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

Cheers
Dear Bill,

Thanks for sharing information. Do you have any update on when are they going to finalize October applications? My AOR is 22 October FSWO with file transfer date 30th November, how long still Ihave to wait as per your prediction. Thanks

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017

Processed AOR

June and Before = 99%
July AOR = 80%
August AOR = 60%
September AOR = 45%
October AOR = 20%
November AOR = 10%

Cheers
you are saying "They will process 80% of Nov AOR and 60% of Sep AOR by the end of April"!!! and the first batch to be processed is October and August batch, that means all Oct and Aug applications will be finalized by next week. hmmmmmmmm Interesting ... lets see

thanx for the info

Reactions: alnemeh82

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello house,

Please do I have to raise a CSE after uploading additional documents. The space was provided and I have uploaded the requested documents. I'm not sure if I need to raise CSE form to notify that documents have been uploaded. Any insight on that please?

ALN9ja

Aug 10, 2017
Hello house,

Please do I have to raise a CSE after uploading additional documents. The space was provided and I have uploaded the requested documents. I'm not sure if I need to raise CSE form to notify that documents have been uploaded. Any insight on that please?
Did you get an ADD?

ALN9ja

Aug 10, 2017
Hello house,

Did you get an ADR?