+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
@BillHyatt,
Please advise implication of below mail received from LVO, I feel worried about the content of paragraph 1&2.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The
information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the
requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis
of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the
province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a
province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the
provincial nominee class.

Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide
incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may
already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process,
but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of
your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
1. (☑) Height and eye colour details – for all family members.
2. (☑) Passport biopages – for all family members.
Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed
until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 60 days of
the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already
provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
This is standard ADR message coming nowadays for PNP. Reply with requested information and you will receive PPR. Your timeline please?

Reactions: BillHyatt

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
Dear all

My AoR is Nov 16 2017

I need your opinion about my gcms notes
At the moment only criminality and medical is passed. Security and eligibility says not started.

While the program asst. At the CIO- stated under the notes that review is required for proof of fund and proof of sibling relationship. What should I do? Resend same documents I submitted. Or get additional documents and include to what I have already sent. That is updated bank statement, photo of myself and sibling and signed affidavit from our mum.

Want to be pro active

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Dear all

My AoR is Nov 16 2017

I need your opinion about my gcms notes
At the moment only criminality and medical is passed. Security and eligibility says not started.

While the program asst. At the CIO- stated under the notes that review is required for proof of fund and proof of sibling relationship. What should I do? Resend same documents I submitted. Or get additional documents and include to what I have already sent. That is updated bank statement, photo of myself and sibling and signed affidavit from our mum.

Want to be pro active
I too have in my notes review required for the funds and i was told by seniors that if settlement funds is their in account as per requirement and source of funds clear, then need not worry. Usually program assistant mentions review required for migration officer at LVO to verify and pass the eligibility. We will be contacted through ADR if they need updated statement or any if any explanation needed. There are many in this forum with same statement on their notes for proof of funds who did not receive any ADR before PPR. Do not worry.

When was your notes generated? PNP or FSW?

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
I too have in my notes review required for the funds and i was told by seniors that if settlement funds is their in account as per requirement and source of funds clear, then need not worry. Usually program assistant mentions review required for migration officer at LVO to verify and pass the eligibility. We will be contacted through ADR if they need updated statement or any if any explanation needed. There are many in this forum with same statement on their notes for proof of funds who did not receive any ADR before PPR. Do not worry.

Requested for notes on 15 March

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
Requested for notes on 15 March
Than

Thank you so much!

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
@BillHyatt,
Please advise implication of below mail received from LVO, I feel worried about the content of paragraph 1&2.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The
information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the
requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis
of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the
province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a
province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the
provincial nominee class.

Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide
incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may
already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process,
but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of
your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
1. (☑) Height and eye colour details – for all family members.
2. (☑) Passport biopages – for all family members.
Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed
until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 60 days of
the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already
provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Pre PPR standard adr. Just reply and you receive ppr asap

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Dear Bill, from your experience, what do you think of asking LVO about my application after one months past the interview? Total it has been more than 9 months since AOR.
In general, I remember you said it can take up to 2 months after the interview to finalize the case, was it so? Thank you for your feedback
Yes, it normally takes 2 months but you can still email them to ask the status.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

I had inquired about my application status and received the following response...

Thank you for your email.

Your application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Kind regards,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

I am in IP2 since 27 Feb.... Can you please suggest at what stage my application is with your experience.....
Your file is already reviewed but needs a further review on a specific issue. It seems a review on one of the Eligibility criteria and not the Background Check or Security Screening.

Reactions: riaz137

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Your file is already reviewed but needs a further review on a specific issue. It seems a review on one of the Eligibility criteria and not the Background Check or Security Screening.
Thanks @BillHyatt for your response.....

So it means I can Expect that I am in the final stages??

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Same AOR date. Moved to IP2 on 27 Feb. Additional docs status is not needed. Waiting for PPR.

Did you asked the status update for your application from LVO???

sharv74

Apr 16, 2018
Count me in brother :)

I am FSWO:

AOR: May 4th 2017
Med: 23rd June
No additional docs required: 2nd August
Ip2: 30th August

No news ever since then !

Mr.Eddie,
Did you got your PR? If yes when did you received your PPR?
I am facing the same kind of processing timeline in my case and until now waiting for the PPR ( 6th month).

Reactions: aoamber

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
@feolu have you received any ADR or an update on your application?