+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
Ti
That is what I have heard - but I don’t know if they do it for every PPR. My representative is in Vancouver so doesn’t deal with LVO so she was really confused with the request when mine came through as I don’t think other visa offices do it that way. She couldn’t understand why they would ask for info they already have. But hey ho - I received adr for height, eyes, bio pages on Tuesday and repnresponded today so crossing fingers for prr
Hi please what' your AoR???

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Please update once you get a response for your request. It will help members with similar situation
@Reykhan Hello both, I received a response below. Extension but file STILL not had even INITIAL review... o_O

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have already requested the extension of your medical and it has been extended to 2019/03/27.

Your application is still awaiting initial review with an officer.

Sincerely,

VCM

Last edited:

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
That is what I have heard - but I don’t know if they do it for every PPR. My representative is in Vancouver so doesn’t deal with LVO so she was really confused with the request when mine came through as I don’t think other visa offices do it that way. She couldn’t understand why they would ask for info they already have. But hey ho - I received adr for height, eyes, bio pages on Tuesday and repnresponded today so crossing fingers for prr
i had this ADR on 12th March and submitted in 3 days, No PPR until now. My AOR is 3rd Dec.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Any PPR today from the London VO?

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
i m still NA3 Stage since 3rd april 2018, what kind of activity they are doing at NA3 Stage, and how much time they will take more...
expert advice plz

hillbuddydan

Mar 23, 2018
Wow!!

Reactions: Hannahbadger