+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Below is the letter which I got yesterday and I have submitted the required documents. I am at IP2 since 27th October and my AOR is 31st October.

Did people get this same letter before PPR?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
1. (☑) Height and eye colour details.
2. (☑) A scan of your passport biopage.
Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 7 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

The ADR itself is something people get right before PPR.. but what they have written before that is alarming...
Was there any discrepancy in information submitted for nomination and eAPR? did you save snapshots of information submitted... ?
If you find any discrepancy at all just write an explanation...

@BillHyatt can probably shed some light on this...

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
The ADR itself is something people get right before PPR.. but what they have written before that is alarming...
Was there any discrepancy in information submitted for nomination and eAPR? did you save snapshots of information submitted... ?
If you find any discrepancy at all just write an explanation...

@BillHyatt can probably shed some light on this...
Province didn't ask for height, eye colour and I have submitted them a whole passport. Secondly, I have maintained an excel and then inserted the data for EAPR and at the time of medical, I noted the height and same height was submitted.

Further, this data was submitted at the time of EAPR and again now I have submitted the same. I was also confused while reading the starting lines.

Now, my additional document section says not applicable. It has been updated just now. Let's see.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Province didn't ask for height, eye colour and I have submitted them a whole passport. Secondly, I have maintained an excel and then inserted the data for EAPR and at the time of medical, I noted the height and same height was submitted.

Further, this data was submitted at the time of EAPR and again now I have submitted the same. I was also confused while reading the starting lines.

Now, my additional document section says not applicable. It has been updated just now. Let's see.
Then there should not be a problem..

Best of luck!!