+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
Reported in different whats app group. 4th July, 20th August and 22nd sep ppr today on 3rd april from LVO. All PNP candidate. keep all your hope alive. Every one will get, when is our right time. God plan our lives.

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
Reported in different whats app group. 4th July, 20th August and 22nd sep ppr today on 3rd april from LVO. All PNP candidate. keep all your hope alive. Every one will get, when is our right time. God plan our lives.
In addition, with of October AOR received ppr just now. There is hope for us all

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
hy guys,
today my application status shows updated and Bg turn into Not Applicable from we r processing ur Bg, i was in ip2 since 27 feb 2018,
my adittional doc status show we r reviewing the doc u provided, whats happened now, i m at NA3 stage now,

Reactions: tlh_khan

AKhan8

Oct 23, 2017
Dam man...Thats a long wait. I planned my life and I'm sure most of us thinking it will be done in 6 months...I resigned last month and will cancel my UAE employment visa soon and God knows where I'm about to end up now...Anyhiw we can't do nothing but wait...All the best mate with your application
Ahh mate I was in the same situation as you, only in a different country. Ended up giving my resignation and not renewing my work visa sponsorship hoping that it will be done in 7-8 months max. But unfortunately i am still waiting and the last response that my solicitor had received from DRD that my file is currently going through a routine background check and they will be in-touch in due course. This shambolic wait duration has gone over 10 months now.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
hy guys,
today my application status shows updated and Bg turn into Not Applicable from we r processing ur Bg, i was in ip2 since 27 feb 2018,
my adittional doc status show we r reviewing the doc u provided, whats happened now, i m at NA3 stage now,
Well, It looks good. U will hear good news soon. You can also call them CIC Montreal call center if your application is approved and u have a nice agent speaking to you u will be informed about it.

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
hy guys,
hey seems good as file is moving.. whats your AOR?

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
have any of these applicants , received ghost update last week?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello @BillHyatt

Today I received an email from LVO stating that..

Your application is undergoing background checks. These checks take time, cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office. At times, these can take several months.

Rest assured, we will be in contact when these are completed. Unfortunately, we cannot move forward with your case until the checks are completed.

We thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

VCM

I guess they had put me into SS. I want to ask how long SS can take and is it initiated on the same day of IP2 or after few days of IP2?

Waiting for your response

Best Regards
Slmaan
Have you done lots of travel to multiple countries in past? Are u a govt employee or army something?
Just researching when and why they put us in SS?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
hy guys,
Hopefully soon PPR... Best of luck

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Ahh mate I was in the same situation as you, only in a different country. Ended up giving my resignation and not renewing my work visa sponsorship hoping that it will be done in 7-8 months max. But unfortunately i am still waiting and the last response that my solicitor had received from DRD that my file is currently going through a routine background check and they will be in-touch in due course. This shambolic wait duration has gone over 10 months now.
Wow man that's super frustrating. I think I made the biggest mistake by resigning early but I guess one only learns from his mistakes. I try to convince myself that everything will fall in place at the right time. Btw my file is with DRD as well and got the same response last month...All we can do is be patient and hope for the best...Hopefully you get yours soon