+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt you are doing a great job as most of your predictions turning out to be right @LVO. I also received my PPR on 27th March. I would like to know how long does it take to change the visa office for stamping as I have requested LVO to do the same yesterday. Thanks
Kindly PM me your message and elaborate what you mean by change in Visa Office.

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
@BillHyatt , thanks a lot for the unlimited support you keep giving to the people here, very much appreciated. I have a question, I have submitted my passports for visa stamp after receiving PPR last Friday, so, which step comes first: stamping the passports by the local visa office OR the status change on cic account to Approved?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, please do I need to submit the IMM008 form and additional family information form with my passport request if my family composition is still the same?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt , thanks a lot for the unlimited support you keep giving to the people here, very much appreciated. I have a question, I have submitted my passports for visa stamp after receiving PPR last Friday, so, which step comes first: stamping the passports by the local visa office OR the status change on cic account to Approved?
That's a difficult question. My understanding is that Visa is Stamped and then Approval status is updated. In Any case timings of both are similar.

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
So did you get PPR? whats your AOR?
Aor 24 th july, ip2 since 23 nov. Still waiting ppr. Routine check conducted on my file still ongoing as per EXP officer. Last week ask about my medical which is expiring on 25 may. They replied and extend till march 2019. Rest God kmows what they want?

Reactions: tlh_khan

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Bill!

Have your observed that Pakistan is on the watch list of the Canada?

Or most of the Pakistani candidates are underdoing or selected for detailed security?

Or this country is in the like restricted PR issuance list?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

ALN9ja

Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations. Please what is your AOR?

@BillHyatt you are doing a great job as most of your predictions turning out to be right @LVO. I also received my PPR on 27th March. I would like to know how long does it take to change the visa office for stamping as I have requested LVO to do the same yesterday. Thanks

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
You are still within 6 months time and average time in London is 8 months. The ADR Status doesn't matter for me as I have seen PPR in all type of ADR statuses.

However, there is a growing trend of NA3 before PPR nowadays. So, you can take it positively.
Thanks.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Hi Bill. Do you think when program assistant (VCM) send your file for additional background checks, it is for security or it is for verification of eligibility like job, employment etc?
Whether additional backgrounds related to eligibility are also done outside the LVO and LVO have no control over it OR only security additional backgrounds are done outside the LVO?
Thanks

kostya_k

Feb 24, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt,
I'm at the 6th month now. Nationality: Ukrainian. Resident country: Ukraine.
In my GCMS notes I've got Admissibility -> 'Type: Security'

But at the same time I've got marks s.15(1) and s.16(1)(c) on some pages censored with blanks.
Am I under Security Screening or am I not? Is there a solid way to tell it from a GCMS Notes?

PS: thank you for all the great answers you're giving people in this thread.

Reactions: Nader230

rimsdkool

Mar 28, 2018
Hi,
I have just joined this forum.
I am preparing for IELTS and I am not very sure of the upcoming steps. What to do, how to go about it. Can any of you please suggest.
While preparing for IELTS, should I have to arrange any documents? such as transcripts etc.