Here is my timeline
Pnp - Saskatchewan
ITA - August 23 2017
AOR - Oct 26 2017
ADR(supplementary travels) - Nov 28 2017
Med passed - Dec 8
LVO- December 8 2017
IP2 - Feb 27 2018
ADR - March 23 2018 (height/eye colour and spouse employment reference even though points were not claimed for him)
ADR submitted- March 26 2018
PPR - March 27 2018

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Guys, got my PPR

Here is my timeline
Pnp - Saskatchewan
ITA - August 23 2017
AOR - Oct 26 2017
ADR(supplementary travels) - Nov 28 2017
Med passed - Dec 8
LVO- December 8 2017
IP2 - Feb 27 2018
ADR - March 23 2018 (height/eye colour and spouse employment reference even though points were not claimed for him)
ADR submitted- March 26 2018
PPR - March 27 2018
congratulations!!!!!

kostya_k

Feb 24, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm at the 6th month now.
In my GCMS notes I've got Admissibility -> 'Type: Security'

But at the same time I've got marks s.15(1) and s.16(1)(c) on some pages censored with blanks.
Am I under Security Screening or am I not?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm at the 6th month now.
In my GCMS notes I've got Admissibility -> 'Type: Security'

But at the same time I've got marks s.15(1) and s.16(1)(c) on some pages censored with blanks.
Am I under Security Screening or am I not?
I got the same in my GCMS notes. I read it is the regular Security check and not the lengthy SS since there is only 4 lines under security. But Im not sure since I have been stuck in IP2 for over 10 weeks now.
There was a previous post by @legalfalcon related to this but I cannot find it

kostya_k

Feb 24, 2017
I got the same in my GCMS notes. I read it is the regular Security check and not the lengthy SS since there is only 4 lines under security. But Im not sure since I have been stuck in IP2 for over 10 weeks now.
There was a previous post by @legalfalcon related to this but I cannot find it
BTW, how did you detect IP2 status? Are you judging from "Background Check" -> NA-> "Background Check" or there's a better way of knowing that you're in IP2?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
BTW, how did you detect IP2 status? Are you judging from "Background Check" -> NA-> "Background Check" or there's a better way of knowing that you're in IP2?
Yes, based on my BGC status...I don't think IP1/2 exist in GCMS notes since the term as I understood is made up for ease of communication and is not a formal IRCC term

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pls, anyone with ADR showing 'not applicable' and background check showing 'in progress' gotten PPR.
Quiet worried abt d ADR showing not applicable. Tot its suppose to show 'we do not need ad docs' or ' in review'. I hv received two adr's. The first one was oct ending ie last yr, schedules A form for my husband and i, travel history for me too. To that effect after submission, i dint see any change in my profile. In Nov 22,i received d popular how to find a job mail. That's wen i observed that my medical was passed. The 2nd ADR was on the 24th of January abt payslip n proof of salary payment which i submitted. At this time, my adr section was still showing 'we do not need add docs'. BGC, not started. On d 27th of Feb, my file was updated to ADR 'not applicable' and BGC 'in progress' .
I hv sent two emails to d London VO email I saw on this forum bt no reply only confirmation of receiving my mail. I wld be six months into processing time by upper weekend ie 7th of april. And my medicals expires on d 12th.
@BillHyatt, wat do u suggest.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Pls, anyone with ADR showing 'not applicable' and background check showing 'in progress' gotten PPR.
Quiet worried abt d ADR showing not applicable. Tot its suppose to show 'we do not need ad docs' or ' in review'. I hv received two adr's. The first one was oct ending ie last yr, schedules A form for my husband and i, travel history for me too. To that effect after submission, i dint see any change in my profile. In Nov 22,i received d popular how to find a job mail. That's wen i observed that my medical was passed. The 2nd ADR was on the 24th of January abt payslip n proof of salary payment which i submitted. At this time, my adr section was still showing 'we do not need add docs'. BGC, not started. On d 27th of Feb, my file was updated to ADR 'not applicable' and BGC 'in progress' .
I hv sent two emails to d London VO email I saw on this forum bt no reply only confirmation of receiving my mail. I wld be six months into processing time by upper weekend ie 7th of april. And my medicals expires on d 12th.
@BillHyatt, wat do u suggest.
I have have exactly the same status. Waiting for PPR
Donot worry, we will get it soon.:)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I noticed most of the SS applications are from VCM program assistant.
Can you provide us with your analysis since most of the people report their status to you.

That's will be appreciated man.
Yes, but most of the applicants who received PPR also receive the email from Program Assistants. You will receive a reply from Program Assistant if your file batch is opened and is handed over to Analyst. However, they may haven't started the review, are reviewing it, or requires further review, or a final review, or sent for additional background checks or Security Screening.

So, technically any of the above replies can come from Program Assistants.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: maburaida