LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks Bill...Appreciate your support.
My GCMS notes are dated 23/01/2018 and state the following:
Eligibility and medical: Passed.
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Requests: In progress
Security: Blank and Background check not started although had 4 notes from different VO's on my UK PCC and one notes" Docs Reviewed, eligibility passed, Crimi already passed - OK to proceed Assigned to officer". This was noted in my GCMS notes on the same day I went into IP2 on the 9th of Jan. Then I recieved ADR for Schedule A on the 20th of Feb and submitted on the 24th...Additional documents went to N.A. on the 27th of Feb and lately I recieved this reply from DRD :
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Based on your previous posts I understood that this reply means the appliction is under security but not necessarly strict SS " I Hope"
I'm trying to convince myself that it will take atleast an additional month to finalise to help ease my anxiety but it is very hard when your whole life is at a stand still...I ordered new set of GCMS on the 27th of Feb and waiting to learn on what's happing at the LVO
Other Requests : In progress, means they requested some information from third party. Did you see s15 or s16 on the top right corner of your notes?

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Your file is currently in London for final processing. Unfortunately we cannot give you a specific time scale of when processing will be complete at this time. We will be in touch with regards to the next steps in your application. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum. We require passports have a minimum validity of 1 year before issuing visas - reply from DRD on the 25th of October.

Your passport details have been updated. Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum- reply on attaching renewed PP biodata on 5th of Feb.

AOR Aug 2.... is there a sin that peeps with early August AOR committed ?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Other Requests : In progress, means they requested some information from third party. Did you see s15 or s16 on the top right corner of your notes?
Indeed. I have s15 on three pages but no mention to SS in the security section. So I'm hoping they are doing the normal 2 / 3 months security check and not the strict one

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Applications Processed by Months:

June = 99%
July = 75% (expected to complete by next week)
August = 47%
September = 29%
What do you think about paper based pnp applicants.
My aor: 30 june 2017
Add doc : 2 august 2017
Medical done: 3 august
Still waiting for golden email...

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
What do you think about paper based pnp applicants.
My aor: 30 june 2017
Add doc : 2 august 2017
Medical done: 3 august
Still waiting for golden email...
Check status using E-cas as it will be the place where results are available first.

Paper Based Applications can take more than 12 months to be processed

Mbwaiter

Mar 29, 2015
Hi Bill,
I’m paper based April 2017 applicant and just have my status change to BGIP on Feb 28. Any estimate how long more it would take to complete BGC and when can I expect a medical request. I applied for GC note on Dec 3/2017 however have not received them yet. Can not figure out what is the hold up. Please advise
Thanks

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Check status using E-cas as it will be the place where results are available first.

Paper Based Applications can take more than 12 months to be processed
Hello BillyHyatt. Thank you again for all that you do. Your responses have actually kept a lot of us sane. One question though...I ordered gcms notes 2 days ago and picked 'Express Entry Profile' from the drop-down options available for 'what type of record would you like to request'.
I realized it should have been 'Permanent Residence'. Should I reorder notes? Or should I send an email to ATIP-AIPRP or it doesn't matter? Will I still be able to get the officers notes on my file?
Thank you.
Nov 05 AOR
IP2 27th FEB
Super hopeful :)

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Anyone here with Dec AOR got the PPR from LVO?

DEC 11 AOR
IP2 FEB 27
Additional docs status is not needed
Waiting for PPR

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
hi.. is this group mainly for inland applicants? i am pnp outland with visa office at london.. from the messages ive seen on this thread, i dont follow with some of the terms like ADR, IP2, etc. please someone enlighten me.. tia :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hi.. is this group mainly for inland applicants? i am pnp outland with visa office at london.. from the messages ive seen on this thread, i dont follow with some of the terms like ADR, IP2, etc. please someone enlighten me.. tia :)
This forum is for all applicants having files at London Visa Office. The Terms are as follow:

NA1 = When your BGC is Not Applicable for the first time.
IP1 = Background Check (BGC) as We are processing your application or Next Step is to check
NA2 = When you BGC is Not Applicable the second time after IP1
IP2 = When your BGC something like we are processing your BGC
ADR= Additional Document Request
PPR= Passport Request
CoPR= Confirmation of Permanent Residence

These are common terms used in this forum.