+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
London is working on clearing applications from August/September and a majority of the PPR is received by these applicants. July PNP applications are almost processed and approved (excluding security screening applicants), however, they are issuing controlled or restricted PPR to specific nationalities due to International Relations and Security reasons. These nationalities applicants may have to wait longer to receive PPR despite being finalised and approved.

Dear Sir,

Great to have your words, as it gives us hope and more detailed information.. Would you mind to name restricted nationalities due to security or international relations reasons...

And for random selection from months other than Aug/Sept, will there be any criteria or its totally random?

Additionally, those who are not receiving any update, does it means that their files are with an analyst who is having back log?

Thanks in advance..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Sir,

Great to have your words, as it gives us hope and more detailed information.. Would you mind to name restricted nationalities due to security or international relations reasons...

And for random selection from months other than Aug/Sept, will there be any criteria or its totally random?

Additionally, those who are not receiving any update, does it means that their files are with an analyst who is having back log?

Thanks in advance..
1. Unfortunately, I cannot specifically name those countries but these are mainly in US watchlist that Canada follows.

2. Yes they will be totally random.

3. It is not necessary that you will receive ghost update before ADR or PPR.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Applications Processed by Months:

June = 99%
July = 75% (expected to complete by next week)
August = 45%
September = 24%
Seems like another month of wait for me
London is working on clearing applications from August/September and a majority of the PPR is received by these applicants. July PNP applications are almost processed and approved (excluding security screening applicants), however, they are issuing controlled or restricted PPR to specific nationalities due to International Relations and Security reasons. These nationalities applicants may have to wait longer to receive PPR despite being finalised and approved.
Hi Bill....What does controlled or restricted PPR mean?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
What has been your email from DRD??

Mine has been that my file is with an immigration officer " All throughout from Dec 2017, ever since I've been on Ip2"

DRD in fact stopped emailing me back, coz of my chain of emails. :(

the latest this Wednesday says the exact same thing and an extra line " Replying to repeated emails takes time from our processing time "

Not sure if I am in SS and if not why the delay ??
Mine has been the same since December. Although me and my legal rep only messaged once each. But this week when my legal rep emailed to ask about the status update, she got the following reply back from DRD.

"Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum".

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Interesting...Just checked my GCMS notes and I have NO next to Restricted PPR...So finally some comforting news..bloody anxiety is killing me
What is the status of your Eligibility and Security and what is the latest notes mentioned? This will determine which stage your file is.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
What is the status of your Eligibility and Security and what is the latest notes mentioned? This will determine which stage your file is.
Thanks Bill...Appreciate your support.
My GCMS notes are dated 23/01/2018 and state the following:
Eligibility and medical: Passed.
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Requests: In progress
Security: Blank and Background check not started although had 4 notes from different VO's on my UK PCC and one notes" Docs Reviewed, eligibility passed, Crimi already passed - OK to proceed Assigned to officer". This was noted in my GCMS notes on the same day I went into IP2 on the 9th of Jan. Then I recieved ADR for Schedule A on the 20th of Feb and submitted on the 24th...Additional documents went to N.A. on the 27th of Feb and lately I recieved this reply from DRD :
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Based on your previous posts I understood that this reply means the appliction is under security but not necessarly strict SS " I Hope"
I'm trying to convince myself that it will take atleast an additional month to finalise to help ease my anxiety but it is very hard when your whole life is at a stand still...I ordered new set of GCMS on the 27th of Feb and waiting to learn on what's happing at the LVO

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Is there any term of Restricted PPR mentioned in gcms notes? I didn't see in my notes.
Check the notes under MOC INVESTIGATION / Conditional PR...BTW this is my own interportation. This MOC could mean something else and has nothing to do what so ever with the Restricted PR issue lol

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Is there any term of Restricted PPR mentioned in gcms notes? I didn't see in my notes.
There is no such terms but what I meant by controller or restricted is that PPR is intentionally not given for a specific time period or as per recommendations of Border Forces.

Eventually every approved applicant will receive PPR but some may have to wait longer without any valid reasons.

Reactions: Mzub

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill...Appreciate your support.
My GCMS notes are dated 23/01/2018 and state the following:
Eligibility and medical: Passed.
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Requests: In progress
Security: Blank and Background check not started although had 4 notes from different VO's on my UK PCC and one notes" Docs Reviewed, eligibility passed, Crimi already passed - OK to proceed Assigned to officer". This was noted in my GCMS notes on the same day I went into IP2 on the 9th of Jan. Then I recieved ADR for Schedule A on the 20th of Feb and submitted on the 24th...Additional documents went to N.A. on the 27th of Feb and lately I recieved this reply from DRD :
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Based on your previous posts I understood that this reply means the appliction is under security but not necessarly strict SS " I Hope"
I'm trying to convince myself that it will take atleast an additional month to finalise to help ease my anxiety but it is very hard when your whole life is at a stand still...I ordered new set of GCMS on the 27th of Feb and waiting to learn on what's happing at the LVO
Unless your file is selected for SS you should be receiving PPR soon.

Reactions: alnemeh82