+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
UPDATES:

- As I predicted that we will see a large number of PPR and ADR this Friday. I have verified more than 2 Dozen of PPR and there are few ADR as well.

- Those who received Ghost Updates with nothing so far should not be disappointed as you will receive PPR soon. You should be happy that at least analyst is updating something in your file as for many months it was untouched.

- It is recommended to stop emailing till April 3 as Analysts are working really hard to issue maximum PPR by next week to clear backlogs and receiving 1000's of emails mean most of their time is utilised in providing statuses to the department.

- I realise waiting is frustrating but you are one step closer to the golden email.

Good Luck to you all.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
UPDATES:

- As I predicted that we will see a large number of PPR and ADR this Friday. I have verified more than 2 Dozen of PPR and there are few ADR as well.

- Those who received Ghost Updates with nothing so far should not be disappointed as you will receive PPR soon. You should be happy that at least analyst is updating something in your file as for many months it was untouched.

- It is recommended to stop emailing till April 3 as Analysts are working really hard to issue maximum PPR by next week to clear backlogs and receiving 1000's of emails mean most of their time is utilised in providing statuses to the department.

- I realise waiting is frustrating but you are one step closer to the golden email.

Good Luck to you all.

I must say your email is very comforting like a comforter.......;)..........I am one of those with ghost updates and no updates post that....like u said .....to wait....can't hold myself to wait...but will do ....maybe good news is round the corner.

Thanks once again for all the updates !!

God Bless

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
Congrats. Whats your timeline
Thank you.
Here is my details timeline:
FSWO - London Office
22 Sept - AOR
29 Sept - ADR for travel history
29 Sept - NA1
01 Oct - UCI assigned
02 Oct - R10 and Medical approved
11 Oct - NA2
15 Nov - Transfer to LVO
27 Feb - IP2
06 Mar - Ghost update
07 Mar - ADR for height and eye color
23 Mar - PPR

Hope this is of help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
London is working on clearing applications from August/September and a majority of the PPR is received by these applicants. July PNP applications are almost processed and approved (excluding security screening applicants), however, they are issuing controlled or restricted PPR to specific nationalities due to International Relations and Security reasons. These nationalities applicants may have to wait longer to receive PPR despite being finalised and approved.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
One more trend that London is showing is that they are issuing PPR on a reverse order of a month, so next July PPR may be received with applicants with AOR of July 29,28 then July 27,26 and so on. Similar to August/September.

It seems that they have scheduled ADR or PPR by dates of AOR.

msahaider

Dec 9, 2017
London is working on clearing applications from August/September and a majority of the PPR is received by these applicants. July PNP applications are almost processed and approved (excluding security screening applicants), however, they are issuing controlled or restricted PPR to specific nationalities due to International Relations and Security reasons. These nationalities applicants may have to wait longer to receive PPR despite being finalised and approved.
Hi,
Is LVO known to work on weekends. My profile was updated yesterday and again today. Not sure what it means

KaBad

Mar 21, 2018
@BillHyatt
Any idea when they would start processing October AOR?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Any idea when they would start processing October AOR?
As I mentioned earlier focus in on August and September. After that October November will be processed. However, there will be random PPR from every month.

I guess taking the speed of processing into consideration it may take April to complete Aug/Sep Applications. Then in May, we can see the processing of Oct and onward files.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi,
Is LVO known to work on weekends. My profile was updated yesterday and again today. Not sure what it means
Canada House remains off on weekends. Maybe few analysts are working on the weekend but the rest of staff is not available.

However, PPR or ADR seems to be scheduled (like time is set for email) and applicants receive them on weekends and holidays as well.

KaBad

Mar 21, 2018
As I mentioned earlier focus in on August and September. After that October November will be processed. However, there will be random PPR from every month.

I guess taking the speed of processing into consideration it may take April to complete Aug/Sep Applications. Then in May, we can see the processing of Oct and onward files.
You are a great guy, Bill.
Always appreciated!