+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
Yes, did receive a reply from him on January 30, "Your file is awaiting review in London office. You are still within the time of six months, we will contact yo if need any documents"
My AOR was 6th September 2017. So gain send him email on March 6th and then March 13th, but no reply for him. Just noticed update on my cic 48 hours back, nothing changed, waiting....

Welcome to the same boat.

AOR 5th Sep, IP2 27th Feb
Ghost update on 21st Mar
Nothing till now
I hope next week will come with good news

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Welcome to the same boat.

AOR 5th Sep, IP2 27th Feb
Ghost update on 21st Mar
Nothing till now
I hope next week will come with good news
Just to check did you receive any email for that ghost update or just checked it by chance your cic online account? Also the update on 27th Feb, did you receive email?

qasim20111

Mar 23, 2018
@BillHyatt Thanks sir for all your help so far. You probably may not have a specific answer for my concern, but I can't help but notice that most people getting PPR from LVO all have AORs from the second half of the month....what's happening to AORs from the 1st - 10th of the month, especially for September and October. For example see below the list of those who got PPR today

22 Jul FSW
20 August PNP
27 August PNP
29 August PNP
18 Sep PNP
18 Sep PNP
20 Sep PNP
22 Sep FSW ....
.and this has been the trend for some time now.

Hi dear, Do you have any info about the PNP from in the list you mentioned. Like which PNP they belong,..

Thanks

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys Have you seen anyone getting PPR with DRD (Program Assistant) ??
What has been your email from DRD??

Mine has been that my file is with an immigration officer " All throughout from Dec 2017, ever since I've been on Ip2"

DRD in fact stopped emailing me back, coz of my chain of emails. :(

the latest this Wednesday says the exact same thing and an extra line " Replying to repeated emails takes time from our processing time "

Not sure if I am in SS and if not why the delay ??