+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
What do you guys interpret from this email:

Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum. We will not respond to repeat status request as this takes time away from processing.
Kind Regards,

DRD
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

I have been receiving this email from Dec 20th onwards from the date I was on IP2. It still hasn't changed. I had a ghost update(14/03) as Updated in the application column ..... but it was a false alarm...nothing changed at all..no ADR no PPR :(

AOR: 19/06
Likewise. I always get the same response from DRD. I think our files has been handled by the same lazy analyst mate lool.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Hi Bill
Applicants are updating me with their status.
Yesterday, I saw an update on my cic account, but there is no change inside. I also did not receive any update email either. Do you think it is real update or just like any other thing, as I did not receive an email update and did not receive any message on my cic?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill

Yesterday, I saw an update on my cic account, but there is no change inside. I also did not receive any update email either. Do you think it is real update or just like any other thing, as I did not receive an email update and did not receive any message on my cic?
It usually takes 24-48 Hours and in some cases even a week to get an email or Letter from IRCC. The ADR and PPR will be distributed till Friday, so your Letter can be hours away from now.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill!

Highly appreciated your invaluable help and support, in particular to London vo PNP applicants.

Btw... I received PPR today, your prediction and research came true. Following are my timelines:

Aor 31 July
MP August 23
IP1 August 23
ADR August 23 Spouse PCC
ADR Submission 01 October 17
Never saw Na2
IP2 21 March 18
PPR 21 March 18

I saw 45 minutes cic account status as updated before I got the PPR message in my account.

Thanks again for your support!
Congratulation. Do you know the time they sent you an email (GMT)?

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
@BillHyatt

I submitted requested ADR for family information since 11/01 then IP2 25/01 ever since then, nothing has changed in my account,what can you deduce from this pls

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@BillHyatt can you help my aor is 25 sept status ip2 since 27th feb in my whole process i have not recieved any adr nor any other type of communication from ircc i sent a status update email to london and vcm has replied that i am scheduled for an interview in abu dhabi office with no dates since then i am trying to contact abu dhabi office for an interview schedule but no response from their side is there any other way i can contact i proceed with my application

Pharlah

Aug 9, 2017
Pls, who has ordered GCMS notes from Nigeria that doesn't hv a relative in canada. How did u do it. Thanks
I did twice from getgcms.com, i recieved the 1st one without hassles... still waiting on the 2nd that i applied for just last week

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
Congratulation. Do you know the time they sent you an email (GMT)?
Dear BillHyat,

Your words given couple of days back are getting 100% true regarding LVO.
However, I have a question. Those who got Update status and they are getting PPR's and ADR's are good to go but the people who are not getting "Updated" status and are waiting, what about them? Will this trend of movement continue in LVO or its just for this week?

Thanks

Reactions: Rayan12

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
About 3 people have posted PPR. I'm one of those 3. I received PPR yesterday. Someone else received today. I know 5 other people who are not on this forum who received PPR yesterday.
Can you confirm the email address that you got the ppr from
Thanks and congrats.

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Tell me about the update you got on your account please.
Dude.. My CIC account was Updated on Thursday evening however no change once I opened it. All status were same,,
It moved back to submitted once I checked.. and PPR after 24 hours as @BillHyatt mentioned..

One more thing, I would suggest you to apply for Notes if you haven't earlier. I done it on 28th Feb, might be that also pushed my application..

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks Bill!

Highly appreciated your invaluable help and support, in particular to London vo PNP applicants.

Btw... I received PPR today, your prediction and research came true. Following are my timelines:

Aor 31 July
MP August 23
IP1 August 23
ADR August 23 Spouse PCC
ADR Submission 01 October 17
Never saw Na2
IP2 21 March 18
PPR 21 March 18

I saw 45 minutes cic account status as updated before I got the PPR message in my account.

Thanks again for your support!
Can you confirm the email address that sent you the ppr.
Thanks and congrats

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
yesterday I received below response. height , eye color & bio page submitted on 9th March. when can I expect for PPR.

Thank you for your email.

We confirm receipt of the documents requested. Your file has been updated accordingly and is now with a visa officer for final review.

We will contact you shortly.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada