+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
No movement so far from London or people are not posting yet
About 3 people have posted PPR. I'm one of those 3. I received PPR yesterday. Someone else received today. I know 5 other people who are not on this forum who received PPR yesterday.

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
About 3 people have posted PPR. I'm one of those 3. I received PPR yesterday. Someone else received today. I know 5 other people who are not on this forum who received PPR yesterday.
Big congratulations to you. Let it rain! Let it rain!! Let it rain!!!

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone notice changes in View Submitted Application section? Some applicants have told me that they saw it changed but haven't received email or doesn't see any upload section. Maybe London is updating records.

Anyone who got Bio Page, Height Request, Can you please let us know what kind of changes you saw in that section.
When I got Height and Eye Colour ADR the submitted section changed to "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" But when I got PPR it remained as SUBMITTED but the "READ" section just beside submitted changed to "NEW"

Reactions: BillHyatt

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Congrats!! What is your AOR and stream?

asadqamar

Feb 27, 2018
Congratulations to you. All of you from London VO??

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
This is true friends. Thanks a lot @BillHyatt for all your efforts and guidance.

It's exactly as you said Chief. Got 'ghost' update on Thursday and Monday evening.. PPR :)

Here are my timeliness:
FSW- O ; LVO
AoR: 27th Oct'17
MP : 1st Nov'17
IP1: 2nd Nov'17
NA2: 8th Nov'17
FTD to London: 8th Dec'17
IP2: 27th Feb'18
PPR: 19th Mar
You’re joking,!! Congrats Man!! So happy for you!

Reactions: kjabbar

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Its so disheartning. What does it take to schedule an interveiw date. After keeping us passed processing time, they finally opened. Application without interveiw date. So we have to wait several months again. And they say applications differ. Why not open application in time. Why allow it to exceed processing time before realising it warrants an interveiw. Why is it that majority of people who go for inyerveiw are from LVO. Why does it take Accra months to give a simple daye.If you ask me, I would say, the EE system is not a working system.
hi... did you order gcms notes is anything mentioned about interview needed or any reason mentioned as to why interview is warranted

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
It seems London has circulated ADR and PPR which will be received by Applicants over the next 24 hours time.
With all due respect, based on what are you making these predictions. We are on the same thread as you! And I hardly see any movement. Unless you have a different source!?