+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt and anyone that can help give more light

Thanks alot for your selfless service and hope you can be of help to me.

I honestly have not asked where my Visa Office is. I sent a mail two weeks ago with no response.
I sent another one yesterday and hoping for a response.

My AOR is 3rd October.
IP1 - 18th October
NA2 - I8th October
IP2- Jan 31

What do you think is happening? and kindly advise on next steps to take.

Thanks in advance

K.B
We are close to each other

I am 4 OCT AOR, PNP Outland, Ontatio, IP2 27 Feb

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
just got this reply, in like 5 mins of sending the email...............

Thank you for your email.

Please note that your file has reached the final stages of processing and is now with a visa officer for final review.

We will contact you shortly.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada
Congrats in advance. Pls wats ur aor

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Does anyone notice changes in View Submitted Application section? Some applicants have told me that they saw it changed but haven't received email or doesn't see any upload section. Maybe London is updating records.

Anyone who got Bio Page, Height Request, Can you please let us know what kind of changes you saw in that section.

TemiT

Mar 5, 2018
what does your my cic account shows in interview column you need an interview or you do not an interview ?
I got a reply to my mail that officer has decided an interveiw convocation is waranted. I will hear from accra in few months. My ADR status shows not applicable. I just completed 6Months. Does thisb mean I have bto wait for few more months to get a common intervie. Its been 3 Weeks and no update from LVO and Accra
@Muslimgirl got same mail when I sent them an email after my application hit six months. Sent a mail to Accra to confirm those one didn’t respond it’s over a month plus now and no message from Accra

KaBad

Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone notice changes in View Submitted Application section? Some applicants have told me that they saw it changed but haven't received email or doesn't see any upload section. Maybe London is updating records.

Anyone who got Bio Page, Height Request, Can you please let us know what kind of changes you saw in that section.
Not seen any change.
Kindly shed your experience on my question

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

right now , still "Submitted", been checking the app the whole day today

but when it was changed to "Updated" last Thursday, got the upload section in my app after a few mins as well.

Reactions: BillHyatt

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016

I got my profile with "Updated" for around half an hour and returned to submitted again.

What does that mean?

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
@Muslimgirl got same mail when I sent them an email after my application hit six months. Sent a mail to Accra to confirm those one didn’t respond it’s over a month plus now and no message from Accra
Its so disheartning. What does it take to schedule an interveiw date. After keeping us passed processing time, they finally opened. Application without interveiw date. So we have to wait several months again. And they say applications differ. Why not open application in time. Why allow it to exceed processing time before realising it warrants an interveiw. Why is it that majority of people who go for inyerveiw are from LVO. Why does it take Accra months to give a simple daye.If you ask me, I would say, the EE system is not a working system.