+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
@BillHyatt

I ve read a lot from people getting file transfer date. I got AOR 19/12/17 and IP2 since 25th Jan but I never got any FTD. what can u deduce from this pls.
They never email you the File Transfer date,Its normally when your IP1 changes to NA2 or your Additional document request changes to We do not need..... it happens on that day or a day after,and in some cases they don't even transfer files.

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Dear @BillHyatt please advice
Is there any difference of reply received when sending an email to London visa office email address and raising a case specific enquiry through ircc webform london

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
@BillHyatt

Thank you for your valuable inputs ..... You are a real motivator

I am 4 OCT 2017 Aor, PNP -O , IP2 27 Feb
Just wanted to check when should i expect any progress please? in 2 weeks it will be 6 months on the application

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
@BillHyatt

Thank you for your valuable inputs ..... You are a real motivator

I am 4 OCT 2017 Aor, PNP -O , IP2 27 Feb
Just wanted to check when should i expect any progress please? in 2 weeks it will be 6 months on the application
We are on the same week man, I am still waiting for the RPRF request. Last email I received from them was from VCM saying my file is awaiting final review of a migration officer. That was 1 week ago.

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
We are on the same week man, I am still waiting for the RPRF request. Last email I received from them was from VCM saying my file is awaiting final review of a migration officer. That was 1 week ago.
THank you very much for your valuable input

I paid the RPRF fees upfront ....

Are you Oct 4 AOR, PNP applicant too?

I am a Pakistani candidate

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
Hopefully you will get the PPR very soon bro :)

I am 4 OCT Aor, PNP , Pakistani applicant ... I hope I get the good news soon too
Dear Bro
i am wating patiently too
i too am PNP NB applicant
AOR 4th june 17
IP2 Since Dec 3rd 17

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Dear Bro
i am wating patiently too
i too am PNP NB applicant
AOR 4th june 17
IP2 Since Dec 3rd 17
Ohh, that is a long wait .... I hope you get PPR within this week or max this month bro.. At the end of the day when we all gt PR we wont remember this wait

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
Guys please report any updates you might have gotten!!!
last email update recd from LVO

Please note your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
last email update recd from LVO

Please note your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ
Unfortunately you're undergoing security screening.

I mean to ask update from today