+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
I have a confusion which I hope someone can help clear.

I received two emails from my visa officer (EXP) and am not sure if I am now in Security Screening based on the wording used in the the 1st March email.

I had sent a CSE and an email inquiring about my application status and received a response for my email on 12th Feb and CSE response on 1st March

1st email from LVO - 12 Feb 2018

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

2nd email from LVO - 1 March 2018

We confirm background checks are still currently in process for your application. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hi @BillHyatt

First of all, thanks for your time & efforts. You are really making a difference here.. Regarding the last week, huge influx of IP2, I agree that it’s not a technical glitch but at the same time, I feel it’s not the true reflection.

What I think, earlier, they were reflecting IP2 only after the completion of background check but now they have moved everyone to IP2 whose background is in progress (which typically takes 2-3 months at least at London VO).

What’s your experienced say on this as we have seen Jan AORs of London VO are also in IP2.

@Ganiroy @sandhu2012 @hirasalam

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hi @BillHyatt

First of all, thanks for your time & efforts. You are really making a difference here.. Regarding the last week, huge influx of IP2, I agree that it’s not a technical glitch but at the same time, I feel it’s not the true reflection.

What I think, earlier, they were reflecting IP2 only after the completion of background check but now they have moved everyone to IP2 whose background is in progress (which typically takes 2-3 months at least at London VO).

What’s your experienced say on this as we have seen Jan AORs of London VO are also in IP2.

I totally believe that too

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

I feel same.. I emailed London VO when I got IP2 and response I got was same as last month when my file was still NA2 and untouched at London (security and eligibility both not started) i.e your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed....

I will order second set of notes tomorrow and only then it will be clear if IP2 was actual reflection of background check completion or not...

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
I feel same.. I emailed London VO when I got IP2 and response I got was same as last month when my file was still NA2 and untouched at London (security and eligibility both not started) i.e your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed....

I will order second set of notes tomorrow and only then it will be clear if IP2 was actual reflection of background check completion or not...
hi...I have also ordered on 28th Feb however it will take a month to get them. Wishing n praying that we will get PPR email before that.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hello @BillHyatt & everyone

got an email requesting height bio pages from london visa office in 30 days.. where should I upload these doccuments..

plz advice

many thanks..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill, do you know if it is possible to request GCMS notes after once application has been approved? Just to have an idea the different stages and duration for each stage that once application went through.
YES, you can order them and you can even order full case file with documents as well. However, there is a timeline within which you should order them. Unfortunately, I can't recall that time period. You can search it in IRCC website.

Reactions: Funtell85

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hello @BillHyatt & everyone

got an email requesting height bio pages from london visa office in 30 days.. where should I upload these doccuments..

plz advice

many thanks..
Many applicants told me in past that folder was made available after few days of receiving this ADR. However, I would suggest you email LDN with subject Additional Documents (Urgent) and attach them to an email (inform them in an email that folder was not available and therefore, you attached files here and need AOR for Additional documents). You can re-attach documents once a folder is available to you.

This approach will speed things up.

Did your status change to IP2 on 27/2/2018?

I hope this will help.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Many applicants told me in past that folder was made available after few days of receiving this ADR. However, I would suggest you email LDN with subject Additional Documents (Urgent) and attach them to an email (inform them in an email that folder was not available and therefore, you attached files here and need AOR for Additional documents). You can re-attach documents once a folder is available to you.

This approach will speed things up.

Did your status change to IP2 on 27/2/2018?

I hope this will help.
many thanks fr your reply..

no I got ip2 in Jan

Ayuspy

Mar 4, 2018
Good day all,

For those who's additional document status changed to NA and got a mail response of awaiting final review, have you checked your file status on ECAS? Mine changed to Decision Made on Friday! Did not get any email however.

Last edited:

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Good day all,

For those who's additional document status changed to NA and got a mail response of awaiting final review, have you checked your file status on ECAS? Mine changed to Decision Made on Friday! Did not get any email however.
Congrats, dear. My ECAS does not say anything.

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Good day all,

Where is ECAS?

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
Good day all,

What's your timeline?