+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Mine additional document stated : are being reviewed after ip2. Yesterday it changed to "do not need " what stage is it? Shall I expect it to change to not applicable? Or am I close to ppr kindly guide
File changing from Not Applicable to We do not need is a good sign.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
After receiving hundreds of questions on recent IP2, I would like few of you to send an email to London Visa Office and ask them to confirm if your background check is actually being carried out or it is just a system error.

If your background check is going on then we can assume the statuses to be final and not a temporary technical glitch.

I hope some of you will be able to update us here.

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
After receiving hundreds of questions on recent IP2, I would like few of you to send an email to London Visa Office and ask them to confirm if your background check is actually being carried out or it is just a system error.

If your background check is going on then we can assume the statuses to be final and not a temporary technical glitch.

An admin of a popular Facebook group shared this today: https://imgur.com/a/1hrFx

Apparently it's not a system glitch for PR applicants, but could be for temporary ones.

I still do not know how they are going to be able to process such a high number of IP2s within the normal timeframe of 7-14 days, given LVO's track record. Hoping for the best though.

Reactions: huma757

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
An admin of a popular Facebook group shared this today: https://imgur.com/a/1hrFx

Apparently it's not a system glitch for PR applicants, but could be for temporary ones.

I still do not know how they are going to be able to process such a high number of IP2s within the normal timeframe of 7-14 days, given LVO's track record. Hoping for the best though.
I believe that's their job. How they will deal with this situation as per IRCC tweet they want to update applicants that their BGC are in process. However before they only start once BGC already done. Now most probably they are starting this once BGC actually started and nobody know how much time it will take.

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
My application will be 7 months (AOR Aug 2)old tomorrow at the London VO, I also got the recent change in background status from NA to IP.... I intend to send a mail tomorrow and ask about the reason for the long processing time .... although the last correspondence at 6 months and two weeks went unanswered by LVO despite Ottawa responding ..,
We will get there folks , cheers

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016

Hello Bill Hyatt.
I sent an email to London visa Office on 20th feburary and i got the following Response on the same day:

Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.

Sincerely,

VCM

can you kindly give me your valuable insight regarding the above email. what they really mean by that and in which stage my application is?
My AOR is 26th July, 2017 and moved to IP2 on 27th feburary.
Review of additional documents section says that We do not need additional documents.

Regards
Slmaan

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
London Visa office is taking that long time for every application or just for some complicated?? My file is now at London VO, January 2018 AOR.... I am at IP2...
How long will it take to PPR? I have heard few days.. but how about applicant in London VO?

Any experience?
Thanks