+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill. How is it that people with Jan FTDs for London Visa Office saw IP2 yesterday. You don't believe that is a glitch?
The best way is to ask Visa Office directly about the status or order GCMS Notes. Till then let the applicants take a sigh of relief as they are waiting for months for this day.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks Bill. How is it that people with Jan FTDs for London Visa Office saw IP2 yesterday. You don't believe that is a glitch?
I don't think its a glitch. I saw on a group just now, someone with 26th January AOR whose status got updated to IP2 yesterday got PPR today 28th of February. I'm not sure the LVO tho, but generally I don't think it's a glitch.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
The best way is to ask Visa Office directly about the status or order GCMS Notes. Till then let the applicants take a sigh of relief as they are waiting for months for this day.
Hi Bill,

thanks for your replies. However, i have a question about your previous post. You mentioned in point 2 about the round of batches.

Does IRCC / Local VO work on files in batches? This is not a very efficient way of working on files as there might be mistakes made.

You also mentioned about the next batch being somewhere in May. Does this mean VO's work on batches in a quarterly basis? I highly doubt this approach.

Thanks
Nishant.

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think its a glitch. I saw on a group just now, someone with 26th January AOR whose status got updated to IP2 yesterday got PPR today 28th of February. I'm not sure the LVO tho, but generally I don't think it's a glitch.
I read similar update too in a group. His own case was even Feb 2 AOR.
MEP Feb 14
IP1 Feb 14
NA2 Feb 16
IP2 yesterday
COPR today... there is hope still!

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
Only those applicants whose documents were pending to be reviewed by the officer is seeing the status of Not Applicable instead of We do not need additional documents. This is also an indication of the fact that this is not a technical glitch but the real-time status of the applicants' profiles.

Background:

Files were already being reviewed at Local Visa Offices and many pending documents were already reviewed by officers. However, due to system upgrading, it was not getting updated in your profiles.

Now the latest update from IRCC means all pending profiles are updated and we have seen massive IP2 yesterday with some applicants seeing Not Applicable Status in ADR section as well.

NA Impact:
In the past, I have seen a trend of applicants profile changing back to We do not need additional documents from Not Applicable few days before File is approved. However, there are also few cases where PPR was issued without any further change in accounts.

Conclusion:
If any applicants have a doubt on the status of their files that they can apply for GCMS Notes or email their Local Visa Offices to confirm the status of their files.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.
Many thanks Bill for your feedback, appreciated..

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Bit confused with these IP2 update messages on forum , since my status is bit different - can anyone advise if I’m in IP2 or not? the status is : Background check :-“we are processing ur background check. We will send u a mssg if we need more infoand review of additional documents :-“we do not need additional documents

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi All ,

I got my PPR on Feb - 07 .
But did not submit my passports as my wife is expecting and delivery will be arnd March - 15 .
Have sent an explanation letter + Medical certificate to LVO by Feb - 13 .
Still I didn't get any reply as it is almost 2 weeks ..

Kindly advice what should I do now??

Experts , kindly throw your valuable feedbacks on this !!!

@BillHyatt - need your input as well

Tks in advance !!!!!
Did u got any info on this ?

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader of this thread and has helped me a lot. I have been asked to attend an interview in Abu Dhabi. Anyone who has also been called for an interview?Can somebody share his/her experience regarding the whole interview procedure. I have applied from Pakistan and LVO is London.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader of this thread and has helped me a lot. I have been asked to attend an interview in Abu Dhabi. Anyone who has also been called for an interview?Can somebody share his/her experience regarding the whole interview procedure. I have applied from Pakistan and LVO is London.
Your timeline and interview date? Plz

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
are you living in Pakistan or Abu Dhabi ?? normally people who get called for an interview (Pakistani applicants) are directed towards Islamabad and not Abu Dhabi.