+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All ,

I got my PPR on Feb - 07 .
But did not submit my passports as my wife is expecting and delivery will be arnd March - 15 .
Have sent an explanation letter + Medical certificate to LVO by Feb - 13 .
Still I didn't get any reply as it is almost 2 weeks ..

Kindly advice what should I do now??

Experts , kindly throw your valuable feedbacks on this !!!

@BillHyatt - need your input as well

Tks in advance !!!!!

Last edited:

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
As I indicated before that files are being processed but for some reasons, IP2 is not started. So, finally, we are seeing many applicants moving to IP2 today.

Now 2 Questions are being asked to me in bulk. Firstly, how much average time it takes from IP2 to PPR. Then, next round of batch opening.

1. IP2 to PPR can take from 2 Hours to 2 Months depending on the analyst reviewing your file. Most of the applicants who have seen IP2 today, their files are already reviewed and just a final decision needs to be updated. However, no one can confirm that how much time it will take. On average it takes 21 Days from IP2 to PPR in London Visa Office or few days from ADR related to Bio Page, Height etc.

2. In this round batches from July, August, September, October, and some November are selected while the remaining applicants will have to wait for some time now. The next expected Round of Batches (containing files from November and onwards ) to be processed is expected to start from 28th May 2018.

I hope this will help.

Good Luck to all moving to IP2 today. Wishing you a speedy PPR.

Hi Bill,

Does this batch processing of PPR between now and May applicable only for LDVO or all Local VOs?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt , any chance that this NA in the Documents section means that the review of my file is completed? I am asking becoz I got an email from LVO yesterday that my file is waiting for final review by migration officer, and just today I moved to IP2 and the review of additional documents part change from no need to NA.
Appreciate your response.
Thanks
Only those applicants whose documents were pending to be reviewed by the officer is seeing the status of Not Applicable instead of We do not need additional documents. This is also an indication of the fact that this is not a technical glitch but the real-time status of the applicants' profiles.

Background:

Files were already being reviewed at Local Visa Offices and many pending documents were already reviewed by officers. However, due to system upgrading, it was not getting updated in your profiles.

Now the latest update from IRCC means all pending profiles are updated and we have seen massive IP2 yesterday with some applicants seeing Not Applicable Status in ADR section as well.

NA Impact:
In the past, I have seen a trend of applicants profile changing back to We do not need additional documents from Not Applicable few days before File is approved. However, there are also few cases where PPR was issued without any further change in accounts.

Conclusion:
If any applicants have a doubt on the status of their files that they can apply for GCMS Notes or email their Local Visa Offices to confirm the status of their files.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All ,

I got my PPR on Feb - 07 .
But did not submit my passports as my wife is expecting and delivery will be arnd March - 15 .
Have sent an explanation letter + Medical certificate to LVO by Feb - 13 .
Still I didn't get any reply as it is almost 2 weeks ..

Kindly advice what should I do now??

Experts , kindly throw your valuable feedbacks on this !!!

@BillHyatt - need your input as well

Tks in advance !!!!!
Raise CSE again and email your Local Visa Office with Urgent in Subject. You should get a reply soon or else Call IRCC to advise you on this issue.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
As I indicated before that files are being processed but for some reasons, IP2 is not started. So, finally, we are seeing many applicants moving to IP2 today.

Now 2 Questions are being asked to me in bulk. Firstly, how much average time it takes from IP2 to PPR. Then, next round of batch opening.

1. IP2 to PPR can take from 2 Hours to 2 Months depending on the analyst reviewing your file. Most of the applicants who have seen IP2 today, their files are already reviewed and just a final decision needs to be updated. However, no one can confirm that how much time it will take. On average it takes 21 Days from IP2 to PPR in London Visa Office or few days from ADR related to Bio Page, Height etc.

2. In this round batches from July, August, September, October, and some November are selected while the remaining applicants will have to wait for some time now. The next expected Round of Batches (containing files from November and onwards ) to be processed is expected to start from 28th May 2018.

I hope this will help.

Good Luck to all moving to IP2 today. Wishing you a speedy PPR.
I would add just one more point that if after review officer feels that one should have a detailed scrutiny of his background then he would put him in security clearance which might take few months.....

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Only those applicants whose documents were pending to be reviewed by the officer is seeing the status of Not Applicable instead of We do not need additional documents. This is also an indication of the fact that this is not a technical glitch but the real-time status of the applicants' profiles.

Background:

Files were already being reviewed at Local Visa Offices and many pending documents were already reviewed by officers. However, due to system upgrading, it was not getting updated in your profiles.

Now the latest update from IRCC means all pending profiles are updated and we have seen massive IP2 yesterday with some applicants seeing Not Applicable Status in ADR section as well.

NA Impact:
In the past, I have seen a trend of applicants profile changing back to We do not need additional documents from Not Applicable few days before File is approved. However, there are also few cases where PPR was issued without any further change in accounts.

Conclusion:
If any applicants have a doubt on the status of their files that they can apply for GCMS Notes or email their Local Visa Offices to confirm the status of their files.

Thanks again for your insightful advice!

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015

Background:

NA Impact:

Conclusion:

@BillHyatt

Does this mean that background check has been completed and final review is outstanding?

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018

Background:

NA Impact:

Conclusion:

Thanks Bill. How is it that people with Jan FTDs for London Visa Office saw IP2 yesterday. You don't believe that is a glitch?