+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Same here. My documents section has also changed from we donot need additional documents to not applicable. IP2 since November 08.
I have no idea what this could mean for us.

I know people who have had this comment for documents are now starting background checks.

But we have already been in this stage for past 3 months.

Maybe @BillHyatt can get his expert view on this?

Thanks

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Same here. My documents section has also changed from we donot need additional documents to not applicable. IP2 since November 08.
@Xaiby I think this may have something to do with GCMS notes being generated.

Once I had submitted a request, my status went from "we do not need additional documents" to "we require additional documents to continue processing..." (Still waiting to receive the notes - requested 1 Feb 2018)

I have a strong feeling that this is the cause of change in status to "not applicable"

I hope someone can say i'm wrong and this is a step closer to PPR!

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@Xaiby I think this may have something to do with GCMS notes being generated.

Once I had submitted a request, my status went from "we do not need additional documents" to "we require additional documents to continue processing..." (Still waiting to receive the notes - requested 1 Feb 2018)

I have a strong feeling that this is the cause of change in status to "not applicable"

I hope someone can say i'm wrong and this is a step closer to PPR!
But I have not ordered GCMS notes, dear.

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Congratulations amigo !! What’s ur timeline and noc code ??
I like that amigo:D

NOI 23rd of June
PNP 17th July, can't remember
AOR 7th September
Medicals passed 4th October
ADR 4th Netherlands PCC
NA2 7th November
IP2 12th December
ADR, eyes colour, hight and bio data 15th January
PPR 24th January
Passports submitted on 29th January ADVO, got back on 5th.

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
As I indicated before that files are being processed but for some reasons, IP2 is not started. So, finally, we are seeing many applicants moving to IP2 today.

Now 2 Questions are being asked to me in bulk. Firstly, how much average time it takes from IP2 to PPR. Then, next round of batch opening.

1. IP2 to PPR can take from 2 Hours to 2 Months depending on the analyst reviewing your file. Most of the applicants who have seen IP2 today, their files are already reviewed and just a final decision needs to be updated. However, no one can confirm that how much time it will take. On average it takes 21 Days from IP2 to PPR in London Visa Office or few days from ADR related to Bio Page, Height etc.

2. In this round batches from July, August, September, October, and some November are selected while the remaining applicants will have to wait for some time now. The next expected Round of Batches (containing files from November and onwards ) to be processed is expected to start from 28th May 2018.

I hope this will help.

Good Luck to all moving to IP2 today. Wishing you a speedy PPR.
Hi Bill,

Its good to hear from you that it is true. But even Feb 2018 AOR for Ontario PNP have moved to ip2. That seems unusual. Right?

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
As I indicated before that files are being processed but for some reasons, IP2 is not started. So, finally, we are seeing many applicants moving to IP2 today.

Now 2 Questions are being asked to me in bulk. Firstly, how much average time it takes from IP2 to PPR. Then, next round of batch opening.

1. IP2 to PPR can take from 2 Hours to 2 Months depending on the analyst reviewing your file. Most of the applicants who have seen IP2 today, their files are already reviewed and just a final decision needs to be updated. However, no one can confirm that how much time it will take. On average it takes 21 Days from IP2 to PPR in London Visa Office or few days from ADR related to Bio Page, Height etc.

2. In this round batches from July, August, September, October, and some November are selected while the remaining applicants will have to wait for some time now. The next expected Round of Batches (containing files from November and onwards ) to be processed is expected to start from 28th May 2018.

I hope this will help.

Good Luck to all moving to IP2 today. Wishing you a speedy PPR.
Hi Bill,

Please what is the difference between people in IP2 getting ------No additional documents required and Not applicable for the additional document profile?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,

Its good to hear from you that it is true. But even Feb 2018 AOR for Ontario PNP have moved to ip2. That seems unusual. Right?
These are few cases (2-3) and I don't know their background and how it is possible. However, on all other occasions, applicants with IP2 and Visa Office is aligned with their AOR.

Just hope applicants get PPR soon, so this confusion is over. Good Luck

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,

Please what is the difference between people in IP2 getting ------No additional documents required and Not applicable for the additional document profile?
This is just an update on some applicants profile and mainly for those whose files were pending to be reviewed by the officer in LVO. So, it may indicate that these files are reviewed and a system was updated today so it may have changed now.

The real reason can only be found in GCMS Notes.

Reactions: seancole

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
This is just an update on some applicants profile and mainly for those whose files were pending to be reviewed by the officer in LVO. So, it may indicate that these files are reviewed and a system was updated today so it may have changed now.

The real reason can only be found in GCMS Notes.
Hi @BillHyatt , any chance that this NA in the Documents section means that the review of my file is completed? I am asking becoz I got an email from LVO yesterday that my file is waiting for final review by migration officer, and just today I moved to IP2 and the review of additional documents part change from no need to NA.
Appreciate your response.
Thanks

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Need some input from the wise members.

My status of "Review of additional documents" is now being shown as "Not applicable"

Background check has been ongoing since 9 Dec 2017 and still shows the same status of
"We are processing your background check"

Can anyone suggest what could this possibly mean?

Thanks!
Got the same AD status update as NA today after submitting Schedule A three days ago...I hope it is not a glitch and the PPR is on its way