+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, I got ADR for spouse reference letter. I didn't claim point. The problem is that we can't get the reference letter from the company bcos spouse was not employed directly by the said company. He was outsourced. What do we do?
Use the contract letter or get atleast an email from hr or reporting manager that ur spouse was not directly working but was an outsourced individual .

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Need some input from the wise members.

My status of "Review of additional documents" is now being shown as "Not applicable"

Background check has been ongoing since 9 Dec 2017 and still shows the same status of
"We are processing your background check"

Can anyone suggest what could this possibly mean?

Thanks!

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Need some input from the wise members.

My status of "Review of additional documents" is now being shown as "Not applicable"

Background check has been ongoing since 9 Dec 2017 and still shows the same status of
"We are processing your background check"

Can anyone suggest what could this possibly mean?

Thanks!
Same here. My documents section has also changed from we donot need additional documents to not applicable. IP2 since November 08.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
I am moved to IP2 aswell.. My doc status also has changed from "No Additional documents needed" to " not applicable".. can anyone shed a light on this?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
As I indicated before that files are being processed but for some reasons, IP2 is not started. So, finally, we are seeing many applicants moving to IP2 today.

Now 2 Questions are being asked to me in bulk. Firstly, how much average time it takes from IP2 to PPR. Then, next round of batch opening.

1. IP2 to PPR can take from 2 Hours to 2 Months depending on the analyst reviewing your file. Most of the applicants who have seen IP2 today, their files are already reviewed and just a final decision needs to be updated. However, no one can confirm that how much time it will take. On average it takes 21 Days from IP2 to PPR in London Visa Office or few days from ADR related to Bio Page, Height etc.

2. In this round batches from July, August, September, October, and some November are selected while the remaining applicants will have to wait for some time now. The next expected Round of Batches (containing files from November and onwards ) to be processed is expected to start from 28th May 2018.

I hope this will help.

Good Luck to all moving to IP2 today. Wishing you a speedy PPR.

eljay007

Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
14-Dec-2017
As I indicated before that files are being processed but for some reasons, IP2 is not started. So, finally, we are seeing many applicants moving to IP2 today.

Now 2 Questions are being asked to me in bulk. Firstly, how much average time it takes from IP2 to PPR. Then, next round of batch opening.

1. IP2 to PPR can take from 2 Hours to 2 Months depending on the analyst reviewing your file. Most of the applicants who have seen IP2 today, their files are already reviewed and just a final decision needs to be updated. However, no one can confirm that how much time it will take. On average it takes 21 Days from IP2 to PPR in London Visa Office or few days from ADR related to Bio Page, Height etc.

2. In this round batches from July, August, September, October, and some November are selected while the remaining applicants will have to wait for some time now. The next expected Round of Batches (containing files from November and onwards ) to be processed is expected to start from 28th May 2018.

I hope this will help.

Good Luck to all moving to IP2 today. Wishing you a speedy PPR.
Thanks for sharing this information. I am NOV AoR and I was cracking my brain when I saw my status change from NA2 to IP2 today. Your feedback really calmed me down.Thanks alot

Reactions: IIO