Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Does anyone have access to eCAS? I have been trying for two months now - but it doesn't work - with both UCI and file number, all browsers, ios and android phones, nothing works.

Anyone got a clue?

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi guys,

So, there's an appendix to my PPR which is a form on "height and eye colour chart."

Nowhere in the PPR was any reference made to it.

Neither is MyCIC account activated for me to upload the document.

Do I fill it and send along with my passports for onward delivery to Ghana or do I upload it via CSE?

Thanks

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
I
I don’t have access on my GCkey only my representative. From NA it changed to BG in progress last Jan. 18 and on Jan 19, the prompt said that I have ADR but the problem is my representative is on vacation and I am waiting what’s my ADR all about. I hope we will get our PPR soon it’s been 230 days, I’ve been waiting for ages.
What if they gave you seven days to respond to your ADR? I think you should have access to your account. This your representative being on vacation doesn't make sense to me. Are you not paying him for his services? Also, I don't understand why you don't have access to your GCMS notes having ordered twice. At the end of the day it's your life and future so he needs to be on your case whether on vacation or not. I suggest if you have have ur app details, order d notes urself. 230 days is not a walk in the park. My two cents though,

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
I

What if they gave you seven days to respond to your ADR? I think you should have access to your account. This your representative being on vacation doesn't make sense to me. Are you not paying him for his services? Also, I don't understand why you don't have access to your GCMS notes having ordered twice. At the end of the day it's your life and future so he needs to be on your case whether on vacation or not. I suggest if you have have ur app details, order d notes urself. 230 days is not a walk in the park. My two cents though,
Thank you for the advice I already paid my representative in full. I am getting crazier as time passes by. I will call them and request GCMS notes right away.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys! is it possible to call the London office to check whats going on with the case? or there is no use?
if someone shares a number, I would appreciate..

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Thank you for the advice I already paid my representative in full. I am getting crazier as time passes by. I will call them and request GCMS notes right away.
yours is paper based application and the processing time for that is 17 months not 6 months

serenbach253

Apr 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got denied my first attempt at PR from inside Canada and had to leave, so now applying from England. Got my AOR on Dec 14th 2017. Could you advise at what I'm looking at now; timelines etc. It sounds like I won't be able to apply for GCMS notes as outside of Canada but is there any way of knowing what to expect. Trying to plan out my schedule, was hoping to hear back after 3 months as was in Canada and be flying over in early April but it's seems like it'll take longer over here??

Any info is greatly appreiciated :)

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got denied my first attempt at PR from inside Canada and had to leave, so now applying from England. Got my AOR on Dec 14th 2017. Could you advise at what I'm looking at now; timelines etc. It sounds like I won't be able to apply for GCMS notes as outside of Canada but is there any way of knowing what to expect. Trying to plan out my schedule, was hoping to hear back after 3 months as was in Canada and be flying over in early April but it's seems like it'll take longer over here??

Any info is greatly appreiciated :)
Timeline will depend on why your initial attempt at PR was rejected. Also, you can still order GCMS if you are outside Canada either through a friend or relative who lives there, or through websites like getgcms.com

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
yours is paper based application and the processing time for that is 17 months not 6 months
I applied for NSNP December 2015
my AOR is May 30 2017. I am waiting for 25 months to be exact Paulosky, so tell me if 25 months is not enough. 231 days only for my AOR after passing the medical, paying RPRF. How abou you? what’s your status?

serenbach253

Apr 11, 2017
Timeline will depend on why your initial attempt at PR was rejected. Also, you can still order GCMS if you are outside Canada either through a friend or relative who lives there, or through websites like getgcms.com
Was refused for lack of police certificate for USA as I got confusing info regarding whether or not I needed one.

Reactions: Akhehicols

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

Thank God, I got the golden mail today apparently my representative did not send it to me earlier which is dated January 18. It has been a bumpy ride getting closer to my PPR. 7 months and 18 days, but here’s the deal they want me to send my Passport to Saudi Arabia but I am now in the Philippines. Does anyone of you experience this scenario?

Reactions: Akhehicols

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank God, I got the golden mail today apparently my representative did not send it to me earlier which is dated January 18. It has been a bumpy ride getting closer to my PPR. 7 months and 18 days, but here’s the deal they want me to send my Passport to Saudi Arabia but I am now in the Philippines. Does anyone of you experience this scenario?
Congratulations buddy! All the best in your new journey.

I guess I’m the last man standing now.

Reactions: cheyz_ns

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Congratulations buddy! All the best in your new journey.

I guess I’m the last man standing now.
Congrats Cheys_ns!

Don’t worry Moe - I’m keeping you company :)

Reactions: cheyz_ns