+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Congrats Yewwy. See you on Nairaland? Did you raise cse/ send them a mail on day 180(after the 6 month mark)?
Hi Caleb1111, i raised a cse and sent a mail to London when i crossed 180 days. It could have been coincidence but i feel they were already working on my file because i noticed private view modes of my LinkedIn profile and my Husband's own on Monday and i raised the CSE on Wednesday. That same evening i moved to IP2 and the next morning I got PPR.

DML

May 25, 2016
Xaiby thank you. You beat me to it.:p

Its PPR people. Praise God with me.
It has been a long wait but finally over. Got it on my 182nd day after aor.

I wish everyone waiting a speedy ppr.:)
Congratulations!!! Enjoy d moment:)

Reactions: yewwy

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Caleb1111, i raised a cse and sent a mail to London when i crossed 180 days. It could have been coincidence but i feel they were already working on my file because i noticed private view modes of my LinkedIn profile and my Husband's own on Monday and i raised the CSE on Wednesday. That same evening i moved to IP2 and the next morning I got PPR.
@yewwy ,
Do they also check our social media accounts?

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Many thanks Akhehicols for your response. That would mean creating a new profile, hope that won't affect me in any way. How about the right of permanent residence fee already paid for?
Well, I really hope it doesn't.

At this point, you might need the advice of a professional.

Mark Holthe of Stringam LLP in Canada comes to mind.

You can find him on Facebook (and YouTube).

He also manages the closed FB group called 'Express Entry Law' which you may wish to join.

Good luck.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The golden mail arrived.

I got the PPR!

Details & timeline:

CRS: 435
Stream: FSW-O (NGR)
Visa Office: London

1st ITA: May 3
1st AoR: Aug 4
ADR received: Aug 17 (Spouse's travel history)
ADR submitted: Aug 17
Rejection: Aug 21 (FBI PCC for my spouse missing)

2nd ITA: Aug 24
2nd AoR: Sep 11
PCC request delivered at FBI: Sep 11
MEP/IP1: Late Sep
ADR received: Sep 20 (FBI PCC)
"How to find a Job in Canada": Nov 1
FBI PCC received: circa Dec 23
ADR submitted (via CSE): Dec 26
ADR received: Jan 18 (FBI PCC)
ADR submitted: Jan 18
IP2: Jan 18
PPR: Jan 19

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

It's been a journey that commenced in June of 2016 with WES (and IELTS in Aug 2016). So, please be patient friends. :)

I wish you all speedy PPR!!!

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
@yewwy ,
Do they also check our social media accounts?
Yes they do. They checked the facebook profile of someone and he got an adr for a statement on his facebook account. They also checked my linkedIn profile. I believe it is part of background checks carried out by London VO

Reactions: Akhehicols

canada-dream

Aug 5, 2017
Many congratulations!
Just like my timeline. AOR 9th, medical passed 4th, ADR 4th NL PCC.
Another ADR on monday 15th January for eye colour, hight and bio data. Uploaded thesame day, waiting for the PPR.
Hi, do you have PPR now, got the ADR for biopage , height and eye colour on the 15th of Jan as well, still waiting for ppr

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Yes I finally attempted to call them and got through on Jan 3rd, coz I couldn’t hold in my patience. That’s when the agent told me that the file was transferred to LVO on Dec 13th (a week after my GCMS request ... hmm). They didn’t mention anything else other than ‘all seems ok with your file - nothing to worry about’.

Till now no other updates. I’m checking my emails to watch the PPR mail drop in any moment now. :D
Great news for you. I called the cic hotline also and accdg to the prompt my background in process and ADR to be sent to my acct. how about you what’s your status?

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Did anyone receive ADR from IP2 status? Just wondering what’s inside my ADR coz I haven’t receive it. I just got update from the prompt in CIC hotline. Thank you.

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Great news for you. I called the cic hotline also and accdg to the prompt my background in process and ADR to be sent to my acct. how about you what’s your status?
Mine doesn’t say anything about adr. Just the standard processing status. And BGC is still in ‘not applicable’.

Did your status from the call match your GC key status summary?

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Mine doesn’t say anything about adr. Just the standard processing status. And BGC is still in ‘not applicable’.

Did your status from the call match your GC key status summary?
I don’t have access on my GCkey only my representative. From NA it changed to BG in progress last Jan. 18 and on Jan 19, the prompt said that I have ADR but the problem is my representative is on vacation and I am waiting what’s my ADR all about. I hope we will get our PPR soon it’s been 230 days, I’ve been waiting for ages.

Last edited: