+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt. Hope you are doing great. Can you please tell which batch is currently being cleared at LVO and when will they take up August AORs transferred during the first half of October?
TIA.
They are processing batches transferred until October with AOR dates till July. However, the next processing is expected to start from 25th January and hopefully, they will process July, August, and September AOR in this batch.

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
They are processing batches transferred until October with AOR dates till July. However, the next processing is expected to start from 25th January and hopefully, they will process July, August, and September AOR in this batch.
Hi, are you referring for PNP outland or FSW? My AOR date is 30th May yet I haven’t received PPR or any ADR my BG is still N/A. Do you have any suggestions aside from GCMS notes which my representative ordered last Dec 14 yet no reply.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What did you upload for height and eye colour is there a form, just got the same mail
You just simply write in a word file your height and eye color along with your UCI and EE number & Name and upload as PDF.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks a lot, dear. Stay blessed!

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
yes i have gotten mine 26th of january i need prayers thanks for your concern
Paulosky good to hear, may God favor you as you go. I am confident that you will get ppr and COPR same day. If you can go a few pages back on this thread, please read up on the interview questions listed by Timerslot at his interview in Accra. He also got ppr and copr same day. All the best

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Pls what's the likelihood that one would be called for interview by London VO? Are there any indications whatsoever?
Hi Abkinmo, no one knows the basis for the interview request. There might be an uncertainty in an application that the Visa officer feels will be better tackled by an Interview than an adr. However, getting your gcms might give an indication of the reservation the Visa Officer has about an application.

Reactions: abkinmo

Aremo

Jun 13, 2017
Hello Guys,

Please, is there a post-PPR whatsapp group? I'd appreciate if someone can help with the link to joining the group.

Thanks...

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Pls what's the likelihood that one would be called for interview by London VO? Are there any indications whatsoever?
The probability of Interview is very low in all applications. Most of the time Interview is called if they have a doubt with your Work Experience and they would like to question you related to your field and try to find out if you can really do these type of work or not.

However, there are very few instances where applicants were called for interview to ask general questions to confirm that person is actually fit to enter Canada and is not simply getting 3rd Party help to enter Canada.

The type of questions asked in the past are as follow: Source (https://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canadian-immigration-help/preparing-for-your-immigration-interview-plus-25-sample-questions/)

1. Why do you want to move to Canada?
  2. Have you used someone else’s help in preparing your application?
  3. What do you see as the biggest challenge of immigrating to Canada?
  4. What are your religious views?
  5. What would you do if you couldn’t find a job in Canada?
  6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
  7. Have you ever used any name besides your current name?
  8. Can you tell us about any overseas travel you might have undertaken?
  9. Tell me about yourself.
  10. Have you ever been treated for any severe mental or physical illness or any chronic disorder?
  11. Why did you want to leave your home country?
  12. Why did you decide to move to <city>?
  13. How confident are you in your English or French abilities (Speaking, reading, writing)?
  14. What is your source of income?
  15. Do you have any debt?
  16. What do you want to do in Canada and what is your goal there?
  17. What if your application is not approved?
  18. Please describe your typical working day.
  19. Are you married and do you have children?
  20. How many Canadian provinces can you name?
  21. Who is Canada’s current prime minister?
  22. Can you name some famous Canadians?
  23. How many Canadian cities can you name?
  24. What do you think is the cost of living in Canada?
  25. Do you have family or friends in Canada?
I hope this will help.

tywizzle

Jan 6, 2018
yes i have gotten mine 26th of january i need prayers thanks for your concern
Hi Paulosky, were you asked to bring any specific documents to your interview? if yes, please shed light on what exactly. I wish you all the best on the 26th January!

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Paulosky good to hear, may God favor you as you go. I am confident that you will get ppr and COPR same day. If you can go a few pages back on this thread, please read up on the interview questions listed by Timerslot at his interview in Accra. He also got ppr and copr same day. All the best
thank you and God bless yes i will use timerslot's post for adequate preparation,i am confident will pick it up that same day thanks again for your concern

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
The probability of Interview is very low in all applications. Most of the time Interview is called if they have a doubt with your Work Experience and they would like to question you related to your field and try to find out if you can really do these type of work or not.

However, there are very few instances where applicants were called for interview to ask general questions to confirm that person is actually fit to enter Canada and is not simply getting 3rd Party help to enter Canada.

The type of questions asked in the past are as follow: Source (https://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canadian-immigration-help/preparing-for-your-immigration-interview-plus-25-sample-questions/)

1. Why do you want to move to Canada?
  2. Have you used someone else’s help in preparing your application?
  3. What do you see as the biggest challenge of immigrating to Canada?
  4. What are your religious views?
  5. What would you do if you couldn’t find a job in Canada?
  6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
  7. Have you ever used any name besides your current name?
  8. Can you tell us about any overseas travel you might have undertaken?
  9. Tell me about yourself.
  10. Have you ever been treated for any severe mental or physical illness or any chronic disorder?
  11. Why did you want to leave your home country?
  12. Why did you decide to move to <city>?
  13. How confident are you in your English or French abilities (Speaking, reading, writing)?
  14. What is your source of income?
  15. Do you have any debt?
  16. What do you want to do in Canada and what is your goal there?
  17. What if your application is not approved?
  18. Please describe your typical working day.
  19. Are you married and do you have children?
  20. How many Canadian provinces can you name?
  21. Who is Canada’s current prime minister?
  22. Can you name some famous Canadians?
  23. How many Canadian cities can you name?
  24. What do you think is the cost of living in Canada?
  25. Do you have family or friends in Canada?
I hope this will help.
oga bill hyatt some of your questions are fake please dont deceive people