Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
LVO is not on holiday. I received PPR today. AOR 01 June. PNP -O (Ontario).
congratulations. EE i guess or is it paper based PNP applicant?

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
@BillHyatt and all other senior members !
Due to the recent change in currency exchange rate in my country, my bank statement is now showing lesser funds than required. My application is in london visa office at NA2 stage. What should I do before they take a negative decision ?
Kindly suggest if I should add more amount and send them an updated bank statement ?
Thanks in advance !

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Due to the recent change in currency exchange rate in my country, my bank statement is now showing lesser funds than required. My application is in london visa office at NA2 stage. What should I do before they take a negative decision ?
Kindly suggest if I should add more amount and send them an updated bank statement ?
Thanks in advance !
Well this doesnt make any problem, if ur funds were less then required at the time of docs submission...bt drastic deficit may cause issue...i hope u adequately had submitted ur statement more then required funds...

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
Well this doesnt make any problem, if ur funds were less then required at the time of docs submission...bt drastic deficit may cause issue...i hope u adequately had submitted ur statement more then required funds...
When I submitted my application, my statement had 500 to 600 CAD more than required funds. But now due to exchange rate its showing roughly CAD 500 less.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
When I submitted my application, my statement had 500 to 600 CAD more than required funds. But now due to exchange rate its showing roughly CAD 500 less.
i think this is nt a serious matter. they check at the time of sumbission, bcz forex fluctuation is daily based so no one can predict the future value as well...but its better to deposit amount filling deficit nd trying to keep ur amount bit ahead of required.....as Looney (CAD) is expecting to be higher in future..

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
i think this is nt a serious matter. they check at the time of sumbission, bcz forex fluctuation is daily based so no one can predict the future value as well...but its better to deposit amount filling deficit nd trying to keep ur amount bit ahead of required.....as Looney (CAD) is expecting to be higher in future..

So, I should just keep more funds in my account and shouldn't be sending an updated bank statement right now ? Because they haven't asked any, its just I was getting worried to see these fluctuations.

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks in advance !
Maybe try xe.com and get a print out of the exchange rate on the day you submitted the application. Just in case they ask. I don't expect that it would be an issue now, so far as you had the adequate equivalent on the day of application.

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe try xe.com and get a print out of the exchange rate on the day you submitted the application. Just in case they ask. I don't expect that it would be an issue now, so far as you had the adequate equivalent on the day of application.

Thanks for replying,
Yeah we're just keeping more funds in our account and waiting for their action !

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
any idea how to contract the London VO with regards to application status?

Tried calling CIC Ottowa but they are not able to give any update on files being processed outside of Canada