+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

funter28

May 20, 2015
It means your file is on queue for final review by an officer. Once the officer opens your file, you move into IP2. Once in IP2, if all is good, you get your PPR otherwise you might get an ADR or you might be invited for an interview depending on what the officer deems fit.
VCM should be the initial of the person that replied the mail.
What is actually done during ip2 under fsw-o category? Eligibility is done once you are in ip2 or it initiated at that stage?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
What is actually done during ip2 under fsw-o category? Eligibility is done once you are in ip2 or it initiated at that stage?
IP2 is basically when a final review of all checks is done: the agent's recommendation, background check is concluded, ADRs or interviews are requested if needed, all parameters are checked. If all look good, PPR is activated.

Sal 1010

May 27, 2017
Not yet but getting delayed since status changed to ip2. Have u been to ip2 when they requested for an interview?
No idea, I was N / A since medical passed in 1 week of Aug 17 and now they e mailed me that interview will be scheduled through ACCRA visa office.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks @BillHyatt. Can you kindly clarify what you meant above? It will be very much appreciated. Is it:

Second and Last Wednesday of each month?

OR

Second to the Last Wednesday of each month?
If there are 5 Wednesdays then the 4th Wednesday and if there are 4 Wednesdays then the 3rd Wednesday. The batches are opened in that way, however, there could be further 2 Scenarios.

1. Officer Backlog: An officer may have many files to review before yours which may delay your application. You may find others getting PPR with the same IP2 dates as yours in that case.

2. Priority: Sometimes your file is left unopened regardless that your batch was opened earlier. For instance, the batch being processed is for 21st October and your file was on 19th October. Officer may deliberately delay processing your application if it was of low priority. This happens when your file doesn't need any detailed review and your file is well within the 180 days period. This is done to assure that applicants that have exceeded 180 days or are about to exceed shall be given priority.

Although these 2 Scenarios are not always applicable, it is still possible that files get delay due to this.

I hope this will help.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
If there are 5 Wednesdays then the 4th Wednesday and if there are 4 Wednesdays then the 3rd Wednesday. The batches are opened in that way, however, there could be further 2 Scenarios.

1. Officer Backlog: An officer may have many files to review before yours which may delay your application. You may find others getting PPR with the same IP2 dates as yours in that case.

2. Priority: Sometimes your file is left unopened regardless that your batch was opened earlier. For instance, the batch being processed is for 21st October and your file was on 19th October. Officer may deliberately delay processing your application if it was of low priority. This happens when your file doesn't need any detailed review and your file is well within the 180 days period. This is done to assure that applicants that have exceeded 180 days or are about to exceed shall be given priority.

Although these 2 Scenarios are not always applicable, it is still possible that files get delay due to this.

I hope this will help.
Thank you. Yes it helps. I am above 180 days and the last communication is that my file is awaiting final review. I wonder what that means? Still in NA2.

funter28

May 20, 2015
IP2 is basically when a final review of all checks is done: the agent's recommendation, background check is concluded, ADRs or interviews are requested if needed, all parameters are checked. If all look good, PPR is activated.
Probability of selecting for SS is also under ip2?