+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
March 20th- AOR –PNP SINP EE

July12th -MEP/NA2

Oct 26th- ADR (payslips, bank statements, tax doc)

Nov, 10th – ADR Submitted

Nov 24th- BGCIP2

Nov 28th –ADR(Height, eye colour and copy of biopages data)

Nov 29th- ADR Submitted

Dec 11th -PPR @ 8:43am Nigeria time
Congratulations

Sal 1010

May 27, 2017
Assigning local visa offices to candidates are random now a days, I know a Pakistani resident candidate whose file is transferred to Abu Dhabi VO.
My AOR is in April and I got the email from LVO for an interview and Accra Visa office will schedule it.
i am Pakistani and they should chose the nearest VO.

Reactions: anwar01

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
This is defin
My AOR is in April and I got the email from LVO for an interview and Accra Visa office will schedule it.
This is definitely an error. They took you for an African I guess. Do them a mail straight up.

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
This is defin

This is definitely an error. They took you for an African I guess. Do them a mail straight up.
No. This is not error. I have heard many such cases. Chances are high that you will get a local visa office, but it is not 100%. Your file can be transferred to any visa office. Do not send such mail.

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
If I may, whats your location when you submitted your application? and your current location?

Mhargie

Jun 22, 2017
I sent mail to London & got the reply below -

Please be advised that your application is awaiting review in our London office. Your application was received (date of my Aor)

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.
Sincerely,
VCM

What does it mean? Are they yet to review my file or what and what's VCM?
ThAnks

Reactions: Ezz_Canadian

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017

Please be advised that your application is awaiting review in our London office. Your application was received (date of my Aor)

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.
Sincerely,
VCM

ThAnks
W

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011

Sincerely,
VCM

ThAnks
Same exact mail I just got.Today

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

Sincerely,
VCM

ThAnks
It means your file is on queue for final review by an officer. Once the officer opens your file, you move into IP2. Once in IP2, if all is good, you get your PPR otherwise you might get an ADR or you might be invited for an interview depending on what the officer deems fit.
VCM should be the initial of the person that replied the mail.