+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
My first application was rejected due to PCC issue. When I applied for the second time, I used the same Medical which i had got done in March, 2016. As per my understanding, the time provided to land in Canada is upto 1 year from medical exam date. Is this correct?
If yes, it is already December and London VO has not even updated IP2. What do you think will happen?

Timeline:

31 Aug - AOR
16 Sep - MED cleared
I think I missed IP1
27 Oct - ADNR and file moved to London VO
Please how long did they take to update you on the previous rejection.

Regarding your question,I believe u will get ur PPR before your medicals expires. So start making preparations to land as soon as you get it.

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
Please how long did they take to update you on the previous rejection.

Regarding your question,I believe u will get ur PPR before your medicals expires. So start making preparations to land as soon as you get it.
They took 2.5 months. Application was rejected at R.10 stage itself.

I know I did not give this a thought earlier, but I have notice period of 3 months in my current company. Do you mean they will give me only 1-2 months to travel?

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello All

appreciate if anyone could help interpret the below reply from London Office which i received in response to my application status query.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We apologise for the time it is taking to process but please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we have any update on your application.

Yours sincerely,
DJM

AOR - 14 July
Medical Passed - 25 July
BGC - Not Started

Quackquack

Sep 11, 2017
Hello All

appreciate if anyone could help interpret the below reply from London Office which i received in response to my application status query.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We apologise for the time it is taking to process but please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we have any update on your application.

Yours sincerely,
DJM

AOR - 14 July
Medical Passed - 25 July
BGC - Not Started

When did you write to them? How long did it take to get an answer from them? Did you use the web form or the email address?

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
My first application was rejected due to PCC issue. When I applied for the second time, I used the same Medical which i had got done in March, 2016. As per my understanding, the time provided to land in Canada is upto 1 year from medical exam date. Is this correct?
If yes, it is already December and London VO has not even updated IP2. What do you think will happen?

Timeline:

31 Aug - AOR
16 Sep - MED cleared
I think I missed IP1
You need to land within 1 year of the Medical as well as the PCC I guess, if you don't, you need to get the medicals done again. Looking at your dates you should get the PCC in Jan or Feb... If you get it even a week before it expires make a quick touchdown and back if you want to avoid the medicals again.

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017

Timeline:

31 Aug - AOR
16 Sep - MED cleared
I think I missed IP1
Im in exact same boat ! My husband is principal applicant we had our meds in march 2017 and our first application which was in may, was cancelled due to incomplete documents (there was problem in our son's birth certificate).
We used the same medicals and got ita again. From then our timeline is mentioned in my signature and our meds are expiring in march.
We sent an email to london visa office on 29th Nov and got a reply that our file is awaiting further review, so we're just praying that we get some positive reply atleast by Jan 2018.

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello All

Yours sincerely,
DJM

AOR - 14 July
Medical Passed - 25 July
BGC - Not Started
This looks like further review of your employment history or some eligibility factor by VO or VO's final review, not admissibility factor which is great.

The only way to be really certain of what may be happening is to order GCMS notes.

If you have ordered any before, how recent was it and did you notice any obvious comment that suggested they weren't clear about something?

What I have read in several post that can be a bit worrisome is if the response you got was that they were doing further background check which in most cases implies that the person was selected for security screening hence may have to wait for a longer period that anticipated for application to be completed.

Reactions: s.tamoor

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Is there a whatsapp group for London VO? If yes, can you please add me?

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
Im in exact same boat ! My husband is principal applicant we had our meds in march 2017 and our first application which was in may, was cancelled due to incomplete documents (there was problem in our son's birth certificate).
We used the same medicals and got ita again. From then our timeline is mentioned in my signature and our meds are expiring in march.
We sent an email to london visa office on 29th Nov and got a reply that our file is awaiting further review, so we're just praying that we get some positive reply atleast by Jan 2018.
Though it is not good, but I am happy to see somebody with same timeline. :p Do keep in touch and share updates if any. I will do the same.

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
You need to land within 1 year of the Medical as well as the PCC I guess, if you don't, you need to get the medicals done again. Looking at your dates you should get the PCC in Jan or Feb... If you get it even a week before it expires make a quick touchdown and back if you want to avoid the medicals again.
Getting medicals done would be cheaper though. This is early stage, but just for information, is there any process to get landing date postponed based on it?