Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hello
Anyone here got schedule A request in ip2 and got ppr?

Reactions: fhdahd

Quackquack

Sep 11, 2017
I sent mail to London & got reply today that " Your Application Awaiting Review by visa officer "

What does it mean , i dont get it ? this mean Program Assistant done their work and now just visa officer will give green flag to issue PPR ?

Can anybody guide ?
When did you send your email to them? How long did it take for you to get a response?

Thanks

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Timeline
AOR : Aug 3
MEP: Aug 17
IP1: Aug 17
IP2: Nov 3
Another IP: Nov 20

Can you point me to the form in question? They did not provide a link. And should provide information from age 18 or just from 10 years ago?

Thanks
Below is a link to the schedule A form--->>

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Since you were asked to provide information from age 18 years, give them what they want. It's obvious that they are about finalizing your background check.

Just incase you exhaust the tables provided for different sections on the form, you can create your own tables in Spreadsheet or Word.

Make sure that you dedicate a sheet per section and label each sheet as appendices 1, 2, 3, etc with a LOE containing an index to all appendices.

Last edited:

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone:
I was asked to provide Schedule on November 29, which I uploaded on December 04 but the additional documents section still says we need more documents to continue processing your application.
Why is it so? Can anyone please share his/her thoughts about it.

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Below is a link to the schedule A form--->>

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Since you were asked to provide information from age 18 years, give them what they want. It's obvious that they are about finalizing your background check.

Just incase you exhaust the tables provided for different sections on the form, you can create your own tables in Spreadsheet or Word.

Make sure that you dedicate a sheet per section and label each sheet as appendices 1, 2, 3, etc with a LOE containing an index to all appendices.
Ok. Many thanks for that. It's ridiculous because I was 18 more than 18 years ago.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi everyone:
I was asked to provide Schedule on November 29, which I uploaded on December 04 but the additional documents section still says we need more documents to continue processing your application.
Why is it so? Can anyone please share his/her thoughts about it.
Hi Xaiby, they have not yet checked what you attached in your account that's why the documents section still reads "we need more documents to continue processing".
Send a mail to the London immigration office and attach what they requested for, also state that you have uploaded the required docs to your account. I am sure once they check it your ppr will come quickly. All the best.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Xaiby, they have not yet checked what you attached in your account that's why the documents section still reads "we need more documents to continue processing".
Send a mail to the London immigration office and attach what they requested for, also state that you have uploaded the required docs to your account. I am sure once they check it your ppr will come quickly. All the best.
Hi yewwy,
Thanks for your kind rely. Yewwy is it mandatory to email them or it would be fine even without email as I have uploaded the required document through my cic?

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi yewwy,
Thanks for your kind rely. Yewwy is it mandatory to email them or it would be fine even without email as I have uploaded the required document through my cic?
Yes Xaiby send a mail and attach the documents again.
Sometimes with London, you cannot afford to sit like a duck and wait for them to move. Your mail could ginger them to check your account. A lot of people have said when they received adr and uploaded in their accounts, they followed up with emails again with the attached documents.
Please do that now, before they forget and move on to other people.

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Sometimes with London, you cannot afford to sit like a duck and wait for them to move. Your mail could ginger them to check your account. A lot of people have said when they received adr and uploaded in their accounts, they followed up with emails again with the attached documents.
Please, what's the email for the London VO?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi yewwy,
Documents section changed
We donot need additional documents.
Thanks a bunch dear.

Reactions: yewwy

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
This doesn't seem right. I guess the question being asked is time left for processing of application after getting a PPR.

After receiving PPR, Passport is stamped with Visa and sent back with COPR (typically within 2 -4 weeks) after which you must make your landing within a specific period (typically before your medical lapse or passport expires whichever is earlier) at which point your PR card is issued and your PR application is then deemed complete.
My apologies, I missed the post PPR part. Max a month and typically 2 weeks :).

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
My first application was rejected due to PCC issue. When I applied for the second time, I used the same Medical which i had got done in March, 2016. As per my understanding, the time provided to land in Canada is upto 1 year from medical exam date. Is this correct?
If yes, it is already December and London VO has not even updated IP2. What do you think will happen?

Timeline:

31 Aug - AOR
16 Sep - MED cleared
I think I missed IP1
27 Oct - ADNR and file moved to London VO