+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
This is final. You can find your visa office by emailing them.
yes i mailed them to cpc.ootawa..and they replied my app is being processed to london visa ofc..shall i contact to london visa them about my application?? i ve heard london is v slow.. m also from pakistan

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
yes i mailed them to cpc.ootawa..and they replied my app is being processed to london visa ofc..shall i contact to london visa them about my application?? i ve heard london is v slow.. m also from pakistan
Great to know that you are also from Pakistan. I don’t think you should contact them as they will be sending you the generic reply that your application is within regular timeline.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I’m not sure but I think the chances of rejection are at IP2 stage are on the higher side.
Not high but probable. Rejection is a possibility at any point depending on the complexity of your file.

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
A PFL seems harsh for just missing out dates on your application. Or are we missing something?
I didn't MISS dates .. the dates were there...they were just not sequenced behind each other ...Imagine! !!!
I feeel soooo sad .. I am depressed since I received this letter ..it is not only harsh it is destructive

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
I didn't MISS dates .. the dates were there...they were just not sequenced behind each other ...Imagine! !!!
I feeel soooo sad .. I am depressed since I received this letter ..it is not only harsh it is destructive
What is a PFL?

yyzjamu

Jul 21, 2016
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wifes passport has less than 6 months of validity left. So we sent it to get renewed. A week later I got a notification from London VO for bio page and height and eye color details. So I sent in everything including my wifes new passport. I called CIC today and they said only London VO can give me updates if I need to update anything.

Does anyone know how long London VO takes to process paper work?
At what stage am I now and when can I expect to hear something?

S

sutyfornow

My wifes passport has less than 6 months of validity left. So we sent it to get renewed. A week later I got a notification from London VO for bio page and height and eye color details. So I sent in everything including my wifes new passport. I called CIC today and they said only London VO can give me updates if I need to update anything.

Whats you aor?

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017

When did you receive the Adr? Send a letter explaining your situation along with the documents and if you still have a scanned copy or paper copy of your wife'so old passport, send it as well.

yyzjamu

Jul 21, 2016
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats you aor?
AOR is March 12 2017

When did you receive the Adr? Send a letter explaining your situation along with the documents and if you still have a scanned copy or paper copy of your wife'so old passport, send it as well.
I did send a CSE. But the reply was very generic. When I called them, they said only London VO can answer my queries. Is there an email address for London VO or CSE is the only way?

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All.
We had a new baby boy on 21st October, and received my ppr on 31st October. I notified the London VO about change in family composition on 6th of November but did not receive any response from them. I sent a reminder email to London VO on 15th November but did not receive any response for it either. Now i have following concerns:
How long does London VO usually takes to reply to such emails?
Should i present my passports to vfs global office for copr before 30 Nov?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.