+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Are there still any May AORs with no movement from LVO? I am beginning to think I am the only May AOR with absolutely no movement. Almost three months at LVO. Not even an ADR request. Just this eerie silence.

Reactions: Eddie lambardo
Aug 4, 2017
Are there still any May AORs with no movement from LVO? I am beginning to think I am the only May AOR with absolutely no movement. Almost three months at LVO. Not even an ADR request. Just this eerie silence.

Count me in brother :)

I am FSWO:

AOR: May 4th 2017
Med: 23rd June
No additional docs required: 2nd August
Ip2: 30th August

No news ever since then !

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Me too

AOR 3rd may
Meds passed 26th June
BG is NA since then
No idea wen file got transferred to London Visa office.... When I mailed CiC on 3rd Oct received reply that file is in LVO for processing

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
If you’re an inland applicant you can get them for free. I’m outland and don’t know anyone in Canada so I use www.getgcms.com which legalfalcon from this forum recommends. It’ll cost 20$ and takes around 35 days to get them. Once you go to the website, you pay and then fill up a consent form and email it back to the email address they give you. After that, you just wait until you get the notes via email. The website is easy to navigate, but do let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks MOeD, will requests for the notes, need to keep my curiosity levels down :)

Reactions: MoeD and osixco

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Me too

AOR 3rd may
Meds passed 26th June
BG is NA since then
No idea wen file got transferred to London Visa office.... When I mailed CiC on 3rd Oct received reply that file is in LVO for processing
In 3 days, you will be 6 months since aor! Try calling CIC again and if you are lucky to speak with a nice agent, ask for your transfer date as he/she should be able to tell you when your file was transferred to LVO. Also, have you ordered gcms notes? Mailed LVO? Would have guessed its security check holding you but your background status, according to you still reads NA although people have been known to get ppr even while on NA (especially 4 to 5 months back) these days however, current trends suggests that LVO updates accounts to 1p2 when conducting BGC. I suggest at exactly 6 months, you send a mail requesting for an updated status and dont forget to quote your 6months wait period.

dammie

Mar 5, 2015
FSWO
AOR: May 21
Med passed/ IP1: June 30
File transferred to LVO in Aug (can't remember the date)
Still in IP1.No ADR.. nothing!!! 3RD gcms notes applied for.

Just waiting......

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Count me in brother :)

I am FSWO:

AOR: May 4th 2017
Med: 23rd June
No additional docs required: 2nd August
Ip2: 30th August

No news ever since then !
At least you have IP2. That shows movement since you got to LVO. I have had absolutely no movement since file moved to LVO. zilch!

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Me too

AOR 3rd may
Meds passed 26th June
BG is NA since then
If you have an idea when you profile read we do not need additional documents. that should give you an idea when your file moved.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
FSWO
AOR: May 21
Med passed/ IP1: June 30
File transferred to LVO in Aug (can't remember the date)
Still in IP1.No ADR.. nothing!!! 3RD gcms notes applied for.

Just waiting......
Looks similar to my case. I have received not a single ADR request since this whole journey started and very little update. The silly thing now is GCMS notes are getting hard to come by. So we are totally cut off from information regarding our file. On your notes section of your GCMS notes, does it say review required for your police clearance certificate?

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
In 3 days, you will be 6 months since aor! Try calling CIC again and if you are lucky to speak with a nice agent, ask for your transfer date as he/she should be able to tell you when your file was transferred to LVO. Also, have you ordered gcms notes? Mailed LVO? Would have guessed its security check holding you but your background status, according to you still reads NA although people have been known to get ppr even while on NA (especially 4 to 5 months back) these days however, current trends suggests that LVO updates accounts to 1p2 when conducting BGC. I suggest at exactly 6 months, you send a mail requesting for an updated status and dont forget to quote your 6months wait period.
That's what I plan to do.... Will raise a CSE on 3rd.... I haven't contacted LVO.... Only mailed CIC once since they specifically mention that they will not reply if the application is within normal processing times..... Have been waiting anxiously
Can u please send me the contact no of CIC.... How to talk to an agent? I only have the email id.... Thanks in advance

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
If you have an idea when you profile read we do not need additional documents. that should give you an idea when your file moved.
I have applied through a consultant so don't have access to my account.... But he does send me regular updates n additional documents changed to we do not need around Sept I guess

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I have applied through a consultant so don't have access to my account.... But he does send me regular updates n additional documents changed to we do not need around Sept I guess since then no update.... BG has always been NA.... Never changed to in progress

dammie

Mar 5, 2015
Looks similar to my case. I have received not a single ADR request since this whole journey started and very little update. The silly thing now is GCMS notes are getting hard to come by. So we are totally cut off from information regarding our file. On your notes section of your GCMS notes, does it say review required for your police clearance certificate?
One of the comments in the first gcms note stated review required but referred to my answer to the statutory questions. However it showed in the second gcms before file was transferred to LVO that eligibility moved from Review Required to Passed and then to Not Started.

Tired of racking my brain with all these....will be 6months in 20days.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
One of the comments in the first gcms note stated review required but referred to my answer to the statutory questions. However it showed in the second gcms before file was transferred to LVO that eligibility moved from Review Required to Passed and then to Not Started.

Tired of racking my brain with all these....will be 6months in 20days.
In terms of eligibility moving back to not started after move to LVO, the same happened to me. As per many people on the forums, that is normal as the LVOs usually go over eligibility again to double check. Don’t let the wait get to you, stay positive. It’ll all be worth it when you get the golden mail.

Reactions: dammie