+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi.
I've uploaded my additional doc on 9th August and status still says same as yours. Don't know what London VO is doing. Either they are lazy to change the status or i am stuck in security.
What is your BG status? IP1 or IP2 ?

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
Hello LVO mates,

Any PPRs this week? I have uploaded the additional requested documents last week but still the status is saying "We need more documents to further process your application" .. BG is already in IP2, saying "We are processing your background check .... "

Hoping to get PPR in coming week ...

Nowadays, its like London office are sluggish in processing pr applications, most time, we might need to push through series of mails. Though they will not reply but that does not mean they are not working on it. Like in my own case, after uploading my additional document l have to follow up simultaneously with a mail telling them l've uploaded the documents needed in my-cic account. The following day it changed back to we do not need additional document. even after that, l wrote them 2 times before my ppr.

All the best.

Reactions: RHK

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Nowadays, its like London office are sluggish in processing pr applications, most time, we might need to push through series of mails. Though they will not reply but that does not mean they are not working on it. Like in my own case, after uploading my additional document l have to follow up simultaneously with a mail telling them l've uploaded the documents needed in my-cic account. The following day it changed back to we do not need additional document. even after that, l wrote them 2 times before my ppr.

All the best.
Good point! .. They gave deadline of 10 days i.e. reaching tomorrow. I will buzz them if don't see any progress.
Thanks for the suggestion ...

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I'm joining the group! My file got transfered from CIO to London end of August. I found it weird because I'm not English and I don't live there. There's actually a VO in my country of residence, so I'm not sure why it was transfered to London VO instead. Any idea why? Anyone else in the same situation?

AOR: june 1st
Meds passed: july 7th
BG: NA
Anyone? :)

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I
Hello LVO mates,

Any PPRs this week? I have uploaded the additional requested documents last week but still the status is saying "We need more documents to further process your application" .. BG is already in IP2, saying "We are processing your background check .... "

Hoping to get PPR in coming week ...
Mate, I have not linked my application to CIC, I always face problem in linking, everytime they contact me via mail.please guide me how can I collect info about my application the way you did about BG etc? Thanks

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I

Mate, I have not linked my application to CIC, I always face problem in linking, everytime they contact me via mail.please guide me how can I collect info about my application the way you did about BG etc? Thanks
Its right there under "status and messages" when you log in to your MyCIC account.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi Everyone,
I have being in IP2 stage for about 3 weeks now but I am a little concerned.
I have noticed as per this thread that when people move into IP2, it is closely followed by an ADR. I haven't received any ADR so far.
I paid the RPRF fee upfront and also I have provided an LOE detailing reasons for previous visa refusals as part of the documents uploaded with the initial application.
Is this normal or should I start to panic?

I would appreciate your opinion on the subject. Thanks

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have being in IP2 stage for about 3 weeks now but I am a little concerned.
I have noticed as per this thread that when people move into IP2, it is closely followed by an ADR. I haven't received any ADR so far.
I paid the RPRF fee upfront and also I have provided an LOE detailing reasons for previous visa refusals as part of the documents uploaded with the initial application.
Is this normal or should I start to panic?

I would appreciate your opinion on the subject. Thanks
No need to panic as long as you've explain everything. You maybe on security checks. Your PPR maybe on the way.. good luck!

Reactions: Bayparc

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
No need to panic as long as you've explain everything. You maybe on security checks. Your PPR maybe on the way.. good luck!
Thanks so much @Aali005 for responding. Put my mind at ease for a while. Hopefully LVO would start giving out PPR,s this week. All the best

Reactions: Aali005

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hello People.... London is finally working ... Guess what .... Its PPPPP....PPPPPP...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D:D:D

Just received the email......

I can't thank enough the Almighty and of course all my fellow members here who helped me a lot on different stages ...

Best of luck for those who are still waiting ... Hang in there guys ... its coming ..

Time lines in signature ...