18-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Hello,

I would advice getting gcms notes if it's taking longer than expected. Also how long did it take them to respond to your email?

Hello all,

please I need your advice. Its been over 2 months that my background check has been on NA 2. I sent a mail to CIC to get an update and to know my visa office and London Visa Office replied me with the following letter.

Did any one experience this long delay?

FSW-O, London Visa Office
AOR: 22 March 2017
Meds Passed: 25 May 2017
IPI: 24 May 2017
NA2: 31 May 2017
ADR changed on July 13 2017 to 'No additional documents required"

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Client Service Unit
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Sincerely,

Reactions: IamLaragbemi

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hello all,

please I need your advice. Its been over 2 months that my background check has been on NA 2. I sent a mail to CIC to get an update and to know my visa office and London Visa Office replied me with the following letter.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Client Service Unit

Sincerely,
keep ordering GCMS notes to know how your application is being processed. The reply you received is standard template, and you won't be able to know for sure at which stage is your application unless you have your notes.

Reactions: IamLaragbemi

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Yes -PPR on 21st but having problems uploading documents as there is nowhere to on myCIC. How about you?
hello.
Why would you upload documents if you received PPR? ideally these have to be delivered to the visa office along with your passport, but definitely you have to follow the instructions in your PPR letter...

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hello all,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Client Service Unit

Sincerely,
Hi,

Can you please tell us what your nationality is?

wonder123

Jul 23, 2017
Hi, I recently received my PPR and I'm getting ready to submit/ send all the required documents.

As I'm from the UK and visa is exempted by law.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

My question is as I'm from a visa exempt country and using MyCIC how do I upload the documents to MyCIC as I can't find this option anywhere?

Many thanks

Jun 19, 2017
hello.
Why would you upload documents if you received PPR? ideally these have to be delivered to the visa office along with your passport, but definitely you have to follow the instructions in your PPR letter...
The info in the PPR letter directs you to upload the documents not send them, with visa exempt countries. But there is no capacity to do this. Other are having the same problem. This is what the letter states. Maybe your letter will be different???!!!

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
hello.
As mentioned by others visa exempt countries only need to mail their photos, but need to upload other documents online. The letter has details for all eventualities (e.g. visa exempt and not visa exempt) but it can be tricky to decode. They really should have an online system with options you select with it then telling you at the end exactly what to do for your circumstance.

Hi, I recently received my PPR and I'm getting ready to submit/ send all the required documents.

As I'm from the UK and visa is exempted by law.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

My question is as I'm from a visa exempt country and using MyCIC how do I upload the documents to MyCIC as I can't find this option anywhere?

Many thanks
The info in the PPR letter directs you to upload the documents not send them, with visa exempt countries. But there is no capacity to do this. Other are having the same problem. This is what the letter states. Maybe your letter will be different???!!!
My online application has not changed since IP2 so I cannot upload documents either. A user on another forum simply sent everything via mail, as per the instructions on the PPR email under Step 4.1 bullet 2 ('For citizens not using MyCIC and of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada (as determined in STEP 2 of this letter'))

This means sending

• Two photos - make sure they're the right spec, they are significantly larger than UK passport photos. I'm not sure of the extent of detail needed on the back, I've read you need your name, DOB, UCI number, date of photo, photographer name and photographer address. not sure how that's all supposed to fit..
  • A printout of the PPR letter with the table at the end filled in.
  • A photocopy of your passport bio and official observations page (I did mine in colour, not sure if its necessary to do so).
  • Not sure if an A4 return envelope (without a stamp) is needed or not. They cost little so I'm putting one in, if they dont use it, no worries.
Also include a cover letter with a contents and an explanation of why everything has been mailed (online portal has not updated and there is no upload functionality available). This should do it.

IamLaragbemi

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
keep ordering GCMS notes to know how your application is being processed. The reply you received is standard template, and you won't be able to know for sure at which stage is your application unless you have your notes.
Thanks

IamLaragbemi

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Hello,

I would advice getting gcms notes if it's taking longer than expected. Also how long did it take them to respond to your email?
2days. yes i already ordered. 2 weeks back. thank you

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joining this thread as I'm one of the unlucky ones to be London VO - Not sure why though - Have never lived there before :)

And today I celebrate going into the black hole - 180 days done :rolleyes:

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Joining this thread as I'm one of the unlucky ones to be London VO - Not sure why though - Have never lived there before :)

And today I celebrate going into the black hole - 180 days done :rolleyes:
Your situation is identical to mine. Hit the 180 day mark today. Raised a CSE to London. They will respond in 28 working days according to their confirmation message. I should have my notes arriving next week though.