+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi,
Please share your Aor, looking for Nigerian applicants who have passed six months mark FSW. my AOR is Jan 3rd.. Anyone with similar timelines?
It's starting to feel like Im alone in the world :(
I had hoped to be in Canada by now. :D
You are not alone.
AOR, 10th Feb.
I feel as you feel. I believed I would be gone by now as well.

Jun 13, 2015
Hi Friends, has anyone been through to interview at London VO? I received an interview call but i want to change the interview place, anyone has any idea if its possible?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
My file was transferred to LVO in early Jan according to GCMS notes and LVO opened the file in May and requested some more documents which was uploaded. Now let's see when they will request for PPR. Hopefully soon!
AOR 20th Nov.

Greetings

May 29, 2017
I
My file was transferred to LVO in early Jan according to GCMS notes and LVO opened the file in May and requested some more documents which was uploaded. Now let's see when they will request for PPR. Hopefully soon!
AOR 20th Nov.
It seem lvo is really slow and not proactive,hence,this thread is not vibrant. They haven't touched my file since it was transferred to them in feb 3 also. It's disappointing. Sometimes I wish I was in accra,since the petition we signed then and workload distribution after, it's been fast.

I don't know what you guys think about starting a petition like we did for Accra.

CannybyGodsgrace

Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
I agree that we should start a petition as soon as possible.

I

It seem lvo is really slow and not proactive,hence,this thread is not vibrant. They haven't touched my file since it was transferred to them in feb 3 also. It's disappointing. Sometimes I wish I was in accra,since the petition we signed then and workload distribution after, it's been fast.

I don't know what you guys think about starting a petition like we did for Accra.

Reactions: abo0286

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I

I guess London VO is also for people from Nigeria.
It's true London VO has too much workload that's why they are slow in processing the application.