+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
just to share, changes in myCIC..

timeline:
"We received your application." - from Jan 13 when we sent our application until yesterday.
May 24 - we received MR
MyCIC changes:
We need additional documents to process your application
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

May 25 - biopage and eye details uploaded in MyCIC
MyCIC changed as below:
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

June 2- medical of our kids in Phils
June 4- medical here in UAE..

and this morning changes in My CIC:

Application status: We are processing your application.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application

Moreover new line shows in My CIC:

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

PPR?

any thoughts? or just another medical re test?

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi. I am from Nigeria too and our file is in London visa office as well. AOR Jan 20th. FSW Outland. OINP. Hoping and praying for quick review and approval of our application.

All the best!
Just to be sure, I called Cic and was informed my file was transferred to London. Is it same with you? Or you applied at the London office? Paper based or online?

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Just to be sure, I called Cic and was informed my file was transferred to London. Is it same with you? Or you applied at the London office? Paper based or online?
No I did not apply at London. I sent an email to Ottawa and they advised my file had been transferred to the London Visa Office. Was expecting it to be Accra but I guess we cannot predict cic.

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Hello All,

I got my COPR and visa stamp so I'm posting here just to encourage others. See my timeline below:

Aor - sept 9 2016

ADR ( schedule 4 and travel history)- Sept 27 2016

ADR ( passport biodata page, height and eye colour) from London VO- March 8 2017

Background check in progress- March 8 2017

PPR - April 24 2017

Passport sent to Accra, Ghana through DHL - May 3 2017

Passport reached Accra - May 5 2017

Application approved - May 18 2017

Pick up mail sent - May 21 2017

COPR and visa received on hand - May 25 2017

Keep praying and never give up!

Nique

Jan 14, 2017

I sent a mail to cic asking for status of application and if file has been transferred and London office responded. I applied from Nigeria

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello All,

I got my COPR and visa stamp so I'm posting here just to encourage others. See my timeline below:

Aor - sept 9 2016

ADR ( schedule 4 and travel history)- Sept 27 2016

ADR ( passport biodata page, height and eye colour) from London VO- March 8 2017

Background check in progress- March 8 2017

PPR - April 24 2017

Passport sent to Accra, Ghana through DHL - May 3 2017

Passport reached Accra - May 5 2017

Application approved - May 18 2017

Pick up mail sent - May 21 2017

COPR and visa received on hand - May 25 2017

Keep praying and never give up!
What's your stream? FSWO or PNP

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Guys. I am from Nigeria too. I was told a few days ago by cic that my application has been transferred to the London Visa Office. Any suggestions on what to expect? How quick they process? And what were the instructions for submitting passports? Will it be done at vfs lekki? Also thought it was meant to go to Accra.

I'm FSW Outland - Ontario Nominee
e-APR/AOR - January 14 2017
Look up this tracker to have a clue of timelines.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/london-visa-office-1
If your case is not there put it up so we can all get more date to predict timelines.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
want to get rid of this message...

Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

as I haven't received any messages.. hahaha please anyone??

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
want to get rid of this message...

Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

as I haven't received any messages.. hahaha please anyone??
It is a system bug that came as a result of the last maintenance from CIC. Do not let it bug you. As long as you have no mail request from CIC asking you to provide documents and you have not documents listed for sending on the account you are okay. :)

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
t
It is a system bug that came as a result of the last maintenance from CIC. Do not let it bug you. As long as you have no mail request from CIC asking you to provide documents and you have not documents listed for sending on the account you are okay. :)
hanks bro but actually I am waiting for that documents hahaha.. I feel it is PPR..

RunForever05

Aug 7, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
21**
App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
I am excited!
We just got PPR.

After long excruciating wait. A journey that started over two years ago! I am glad the first phase Is over.
Timeline.
AOR Jan 10
Med passed: Jan 31
Schedule A : Jan 31
Background In progress: May 19
PPR: May 25

I wish everyone good luck.
Hi Gladossy,

Could I know if you have been assigned a UCI number? If yes, can I know when at what point was this assigned?

Thanks

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hi Gladossy,

Could I know if you have been assigned a UCI number? If yes, can I know when at what point was this assigned?

Thanks
Once you receive AOR (Acknowledgment) , UCI is stated in the letter along with Application Number.. sorry for the question is not for me.. lols