+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Ela.FC

Apr 12, 2022
I saw this online, not sure how accurate but might be helpful

STAGES AFTER PR SUBMISSION

Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission of e-APR (Electronic Application for Permanent Resident)

AOR → NA1 → MEP → IP1 → NA2 → IP2 → NA3 → PPR → CoPR
  1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – In most cases this may not be seen.
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
AOR: This is a status you will see within 24 hours after submission of your e-APR (Electronic Application for Permanent Resident) application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen 7-45 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it has been noticed that it takes more time in comparison.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10 completeness check. A strict liability is placed on the applicants to ensure that they have uploaded all documents as per the requirements of their application. Any lapse in this will see a straightforward brutal rejection of the application. Criminality checks are also initiated during this stage. All PCCs are checked against their respective stay period and with the issuing authorities for their authenticity. Once they feel everything is good the status should change to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if you have not checked your account during this time when the status changed to IP1, it won’t be possible to know that if you are in NA1 or NA2. Your file will be transferred to CPC/LVO (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks. This is the most important stage in the process as this is where all the verifications for the application is done. Employment reference letters, POF, proof of relationship etc are all checked for their authenticity and credibility. Various methods are adopted by CIC for verification process which is not limited to using a 3rd party verification agency, social media accounts, employer/employee records available online.
This is also the stage where it can take the most amount of time of the entire average timeline. The trends suggest that applications on NA2 have been cleared as fast as 1 day and have been stuck here for as long as 90-100 days.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. At this time security checks that are conducted in association with CBSA/CSIS would also be in process. Once the checks are complete, VO will make final approval notes and PPR mail will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. PPR mails these days are averaging 1-40 days after the IP2 stage. These tasks are completed at CPC/LVO.

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible in most cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this. There will be no update on the CIC account. You would need to send 2 passport size photos per applicant as per CIC requirements, a copy of the PPR email, passports, a letter with applicant's height and eye colour within 30 days for all the accompanying members.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. This is when CIC needs additional information which may not be clear or has been identified as gaps or raised a flag. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.

CIC has stated that it processes 80% of the applications within 6months period. This period starts from the R10 completeness stage. Post June when CIC adopted the new Sibling points rule and French language points rule, a drastic reduction in the process times have been noticed. The current timelines are averaging from 18days-120 days for 80% of the applications from AOR-PPR. This is phenomenal in the history of Canadian Immigration process, since earlier it would take months and years to get the coveted PR visa.

Despite this faster processing times, there is an increase in posts and messages about "what is happening with my application", even when the applicant has only been in the process for 30-60days. The reason is drawing comparison with applicants whose timelines showed must faster completion. What one must realise is that each application is unique no matter how the generic the profile looks like. Each application has different and unique set of background and circumstances that IRCC needs to check for completeness and authenticity. Various factors will influence the speed of this process and a lot of that also depends on the workloads of the case officer of assigned local visa office.

Disclaimer: This is the trend which is seen with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process flow and timeline. The actual clarity of application status can be retrieved via GCMS notes only. This process has never been announced officially by CIC. The assumption of this process is made based on accounts/experiences/timelines provided by countless applicants who have been through the process and also by reviewing GCMS notes and their timeline records shared by various applicants on different public forums.

Reactions: SponsorUAE

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
I saw this online, not sure how accurate but might be helpful

STAGES AFTER PR SUBMISSION

Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission of e-APR (Electronic Application for Permanent Resident)

AOR → NA1 → MEP → IP1 → NA2 → IP2 → NA3 → PPR → CoPR
  1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – In most cases this may not be seen.
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
AOR: This is a status you will see within 24 hours after submission of your e-APR (Electronic Application for Permanent Resident) application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen 7-45 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it has been noticed that it takes more time in comparison.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10 completeness check. A strict liability is placed on the applicants to ensure that they have uploaded all documents as per the requirements of their application. Any lapse in this will see a straightforward brutal rejection of the application. Criminality checks are also initiated during this stage. All PCCs are checked against their respective stay period and with the issuing authorities for their authenticity. Once they feel everything is good the status should change to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if you have not checked your account during this time when the status changed to IP1, it won’t be possible to know that if you are in NA1 or NA2. Your file will be transferred to CPC/LVO (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks. This is the most important stage in the process as this is where all the verifications for the application is done. Employment reference letters, POF, proof of relationship etc are all checked for their authenticity and credibility. Various methods are adopted by CIC for verification process which is not limited to using a 3rd party verification agency, social media accounts, employer/employee records available online.
This is also the stage where it can take the most amount of time of the entire average timeline. The trends suggest that applications on NA2 have been cleared as fast as 1 day and have been stuck here for as long as 90-100 days.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. At this time security checks that are conducted in association with CBSA/CSIS would also be in process. Once the checks are complete, VO will make final approval notes and PPR mail will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. PPR mails these days are averaging 1-40 days after the IP2 stage. These tasks are completed at CPC/LVO.

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible in most cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this. There will be no update on the CIC account. You would need to send 2 passport size photos per applicant as per CIC requirements, a copy of the PPR email, passports, a letter with applicant's height and eye colour within 30 days for all the accompanying members.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. This is when CIC needs additional information which may not be clear or has been identified as gaps or raised a flag. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.

CIC has stated that it processes 80% of the applications within 6months period. This period starts from the R10 completeness stage. Post June when CIC adopted the new Sibling points rule and French language points rule, a drastic reduction in the process times have been noticed. The current timelines are averaging from 18days-120 days for 80% of the applications from AOR-PPR. This is phenomenal in the history of Canadian Immigration process, since earlier it would take months and years to get the coveted PR visa.

Despite this faster processing times, there is an increase in posts and messages about "what is happening with my application", even when the applicant has only been in the process for 30-60days. The reason is drawing comparison with applicants whose timelines showed must faster completion. What one must realise is that each application is unique no matter how the generic the profile looks like. Each application has different and unique set of background and circumstances that IRCC needs to check for completeness and authenticity. Various factors will influence the speed of this process and a lot of that also depends on the workloads of the case officer of assigned local visa office.

Disclaimer: This is the trend which is seen with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process flow and timeline. The actual clarity of application status can be retrieved via GCMS notes only. This process has never been announced officially by CIC. The assumption of this process is made based on accounts/experiences/timelines provided by countless applicants who have been through the process and also by reviewing GCMS notes and their timeline records shared by various applicants on different public forums.
Thankyou, this is quite insightful!

SponsorUAE

May 3, 2022
Hi All,
I have applied(paper copy) for my wife's(lives in UAE) spousal sponsorship which was received on February 15, 2022.
Acknowledging receipt for the application was on April 26, 2022.
Sponsor Approval on May 16, 2022, and transferred to London Visa Office
Biometrics received today May 19, 2022

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Nope, this is how mine looks like

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
May 13, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
April 4, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Help - FinalYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any updates?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Any updates fellow applicants from london vo? A guy from qatar with an aor feb 2021 received rfv email from london vo yesterday.

Let us know if anyone has any updates,

Reactions: itwillrain

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Dear All,
A very frustrtaing journey comes to an end atlast!!! I just received PPR and going to submit them. It took a while honestly Just to brief, we were requested for ADR & remed on 25th Mar. Remeds were immediately done, while ADR was submitted after 5 days. So you can say it took 57 days for a update.

updating my signatures for complete information.

Reactions: itwillrain

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Dear All,
A very frustrtaing journey comes to an end atlast!!! I just received PPR and going to submit them. It took a while honestly Just to brief, we were requested for ADR & remed on 25th Mar. Remeds were immediately done, while ADR was submitted after 5 days. So you can say it took 57 days for a update.

updating my signatures for complete information.
thank you so much for your input, we all understand your frustration. I hope you find rest now to celebrate and have a joyful time.

many congratulations and thank you again for the updates.

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Guys I haven't received any ADR request or any other update post my meds extension, that was in mid of Feb. Should I be worried my application isn't being touched at all? Anyone else in the same boat. My AOR is Jan 2021.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
newborn medical requested from london VO on 28/5/2022. However, upfront medicals of the newborn were already sent a week ago.
The frustration continues. pray for me (Y)

EDIT: just after writing this post, I logged in to my profile to see a ghost update. Medicals were updated and the date says: 31st of May 2022.

Next step is ADR or PPR. Lets hope for the best

Last edited:

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
My medicals got extended on 17th March, 2022. Then on 6th May got GU, and my background check changed to "your application is in progress". Till now no ADR or PPR. Anybody in similar situation, and how long to wait till PR
FSW O
AOR JAN 15 2021
VO LONDON