+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
I'm in Ireland but FSW not CEC. AOR December 2020. Last thing I saw from my gcms 4 months ago was my medical was extended but no news since then
So we are in practically the same situation. I actually did two medicals in which the second was apparently being extended in October according to the CIC agent.

It’s been a long wait but there is a small bit of comfort knowing we are in the same boat I suppose! Did you try ringing them?

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
So we are in practically the same situation. I actually did two medicals in which the second was apparently being extended in October according to the CIC agent.

It’s been a long wait but there is a small bit of comfort knowing we are in the same boat I suppose! Did you try ringing them?
No I didn’t ring them. I’m honestly tired of it and whenever they are ready they can do what they want. I have two mates who applied same time with me and no updates for either of them yet. They live in Ireland too and their files are in London VO as well. Eligibility not even started for them also. :(((

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
As per the new announcement made, the new applications will be processed within the standard 6 months time period. What will happen to the backlogs? Many of us are still waiting to receive our pr. Will the entire backlog will be cleared or do we have to wait further?
This thing is now creating more and more depression, frustration, and many major life decisions are on halt because of this.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
@legalfalcon
Sir, need urgent help.
As per the last info my vo was London. Yesterday I raised a webform to submit my upfront pcc. However, I received the below stated response from London VO. Does this imply that my VO is changed?
If so where should I raise webform to submit pcc.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please submit your enquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific enquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the office responsible for the processing of your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and provide you with a timely response.

Sincerely,

JS

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
@legalfalcon
Sir, need urgent help.
As per the last info my vo was London. Yesterday I raised a webform to submit my upfront pcc. However, I received the below stated response from London VO. Does this imply that my VO is changed?
If so where should I raise webform to submit pcc.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please submit your enquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific enquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the office responsible for the processing of your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and provide you with a timely response.

Sincerely,

JS
Try calling IRCC and inquire if your VO was changed.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Try calling IRCC and inquire if your VO was changed.
I am constantly trying since last night. Not able to get through an agent. Is there any alternate number to call ircc?