+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
any idea what this means. backgroung is" we are processing..." and meds extended in feb
Background wise, its the same for all of us. If there is an update, it might change to: Your Background check is in progress. (Sometimes it does not).

Medical extension is another good sign, next is possibly an ADR of some sort (pcc, schedule a) followed by ppr.

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Background wise, its the same for all of us. If there is an update, it might change to: Your Background check is in progress. (Sometimes it does not).

Medical extension is another good sign, next is possibly an ADR of some sort (pcc, schedule a) followed by ppr.
my background is "we are processing your background check" and my meds are also exntdned. this was duirng last ghost update in feb 2022

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Did anyone
Else from London get ghost update.. many people got Ghosh update yesterday.. mostly from Vancouver. Now they are saying system glitch. I knew I shouldn’t get my hopes up

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
Did anyone
Else from London get ghost update.. many people got Ghosh update yesterday.. mostly from Vancouver. Now they are saying system glitch. I knew I shouldn’t get my hopes up
My GU has one change, the status of my documents went from uploaded to under review as of April 12th.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi. I am planning to opt for dual intent visa. Is it a safe option?

nezr1

Apr 20, 2022
good day, please any way to contact london visa office? it's been over a month with passport and no updates. the wait isn't healthy :(

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Why don’t they transfer our files to another vo what the hell is going on I’m loosing my shot when I see Dec 2021 pnp getting ppr before us

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
I may be a little late to the party here, but is anyone a CEC applicant who’s copr is expired and still yet to hear one thing from this London VO? I managed to get through to CIC in October and they advised they were processing a medical extension. Literally not one word since. Anyone from Ireland on this forum?

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
I may be a little late to the party here, but is anyone a CEC applicant who’s copr is expired and still yet to hear one thing from this London VO? I managed to get through to CIC in October and they advised they were processing a medical extension. Literally not one word since. Anyone from Ireland on this forum?
I'm in Ireland but FSW not CEC. AOR December 2020. Last thing I saw from my gcms 4 months ago was my medical was extended but no news since then