+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Most movement happened in Feb, since the. Hardly any communication from London. All th best to you. Hope you get some news soon. Please let us j kw when you do

Art.M

Apr 13, 2022
I'm in...

Waiting for past 3.4 yrs...
AOR Jan 2019
Re medicals and PCC submitted on 17th March 2022

Last edited:

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
vancover applicantys started a change.org petition.
i thinkwe shud do the same. any one willing to strt it
Go for it. And you should contact the the media.
I have passed 15 months and yet to pass eligibility!! My file has not been open to this day by london vo!

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
is there any london vo applicant whos medicals have been passed in the past weeks and background status is "we are processing.....".
are you still waiting for the PPR? if you got the PPR in how many weeks did you get it since the change?
hello, my file is in LONDON VO, and last month I did my upfront medical. Subsequently it got passed on 17th March, 2022, but now there is no movement. I need to clear one thing : Isn't the status of background check always states as "we are processing". Highly confused about this. Would be grateful if you could clarify. THANKS

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
hello, my file is in LONDON VO, and last month I did my upfront medical. Subsequently it got passed on 17th March, 2022, but now there is no movement. I need to clear one thing : Isn't the status of background check always states as "we are processing". Highly confused about this. Would be grateful if you could clarify. THANKS
Yes, the status been like that since day one.

Reactions: neha_415

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Long post,
I am just frustrated and gradually losing all hope. After 6 IELTS attempt I got the required score ( always got stuck with writing with 6.5), and finally created my profile. Luckily just before turning 30 twenty days before I received my ITA on 18-11-20. Submitted docs in Jan 2021 under the FSW O category. Then stuck with covid. Held a positive hope and took a huge risk by leaving my job in UAE and moved back to India in 2021. An year passed no progress at all. Then decided to go for upfront medical, and the upfront medical got passed on 17th March 2022. Again deadly silence. Finally, decided to go back to UAE to do job hunt and start afresh. Canada dream is now a nightmare. Never felt this low in life.
P.S. sorry for the long post, and thanks for taking out the time to read it.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Long post,
I am just frustrated and gradually losing all hope. After 6 IELTS attempt I got the required score ( always got stuck with writing with 6.5), and finally created my profile. Luckily just before turning 30 twenty days before I received my ITA on 18-11-20. Submitted docs in Jan 2021 under the FSW O category. Then stuck with covid. Held a positive hope and took a huge risk by leaving my job in UAE and moved back to India in 2021. An year passed no progress at all. Then decided to go for upfront medical, and the upfront medical got passed on 17th March 2022. Again deadly silence. Finally, decided to go back to UAE to do job hunt and start afresh. Canada dream is now a nightmare. Never felt this low in life.
P.S. sorry for the long post, and thanks for taking out the time to read it.
Dont apologize. We understand your frustration, we are all in the same mess.

This London office is slowly draining us from all hope we have and becoming a nightmare to all of us. My only hope is by the end if this year, we will all be in Canada pursuing our lives there with a better future in sight!

Stay strong and stay close!

Reactions: neha_415

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Usually it says “your application is in progress…”, Then it moved to “we are processing your background…” I guess this IP2 and last stage. Maybe ADR is asked after this. Not sure.. what are others opinion

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
Usually it says “your application is in progress…”, Then it moved to “we are processing your background…” I guess this IP2 and last stage. Maybe ADR is asked after this. Not sure.. what are others opinion
Did you get the Medical request, is your medical expired to extended.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
I got the counterfoil generated on 9th April, and dispatch email received on 11th April, still waiting for passport, VFS says it should be with me in the next 48 hours.
AOR - 27 October 2020
VO London
PPR - 23 March 2022
Passports Submitted - 31 March 2022
Received at IRCC Office - 1st April
Counterfoil Generated - 9th April
Dispatch email - 11th April
Passports Received - 14th April

Reactions: tar86