+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello everyone,I received PPR-April 7,2022.
AOR-Aug 2019
PAL-Jan 2020
ADR1-Mar 2020
MR & ADR2-Oct 2020
Re MED dependents-Jan 2022
ADR3-Feb 10,2022
Medical extension feb 23,2022
COR:UAE
Dependents:philippines
PNP
Thank you GOD almighty
Congratulations!
I received email that a message is waiting for you in your online account, and I received Passport Request Letter in my GC account messages section on 07-04-22 too, but my status is still the same. Last status is ''you passed medical on 07-03-2022''.
What about your case? By the way I have submitted the passport in Dubai VFS on the very next day.

Reactions: Gil Catañeda

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019
Following were asked for me and my non-accompanying dependents;
Schedule A Form (IMM5669)
Additional family information form (IMM5406)
Travel History form
Renewed Police certificates
Re-Medical
PPR is coming soon buddy! That was also my documents asked prior to PPR.

Reactions: tar86

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations!
I received email that a message is waiting for you in your online account, and I received Passport Request Letter in my GC account messages section on 07-04-22 too, but my status is still the same. Last status is ''you passed medical on 07-03-2022''.
What about your case? By the way I have submitted the passport in Dubai VFS on the very next day.
Congratulations!
Check your status.Mine is decision made from in process

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
Cmon London vo.. give me some hope.. some adr some gu something … pleaseeee
Relax bro they are working probably on Ukrain and Afghanistan first. Imaging my frustration when my colleague got is Medical request after me and got the COPR already. You will get it very soon, start packing your bags :)

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Relax bro they are working probably on Ukrain and Afghanistan first. Imaging my frustration when my colleague got is Medical request after me and got the COPR already. You will get it very soon, start packing your bags :)
I don’t care about all that. They have so many offices and so many officer and such a big new budget but still we are all waiting since 1.5 years. We have no idea when will get it so I don’t keep any falsomhope of packing bags soon

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Anyone received there passport back, from London VO :). I submitted by passport 28th March.
I got the counterfoil generated on 9th April, and dispatch email received on 11th April, still waiting for passport, VFS says it should be with me in the next 48 hours.

Ela.FC

Apr 12, 2022
is there any london vo applicant whos medicals have been passed in the past weeks and background status is "we are processing.....".
are you still waiting for the PPR? if you got the PPR in how many weeks did you get it since the change?
Us.. so sad.. almost 3 years now
Our application is since aug 2019
We recently got an email asking for biopages, our height and eye color.. hope thats a good sign that we are getting closer to getting our copr

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Us.. so sad.. almost 3 years now
Our application is since aug 2019
We recently got an email asking for biopages, our height and eye color.. hope thats a good sign that we are getting closer to getting our copr
Seems ppr soon as per trends. When did you get the email