+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

TheScrutiniser

Jan 21, 2021
It's getting a bit ridiculous how long they are taking. I sent LVO an email on January 7th asking for an update or anything to indicate where my file is and how it is progressing. I was very polite but alluded to frustration on paying a good chunk of money to make this application a reality and having my future on hold until the outcome. They finally replied, yesterday, saying they can't advise on timelines and appreciate my patience.

I guess I was naive to expect anything but a generic update, but it has fucked me off even more.

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
At least, you even got a reply . I’ve been waiting 16 months with no update or progress. They never replied my email or webform but Gcms notes from last month shows eligibility and security not even started after all this time. Utterly ridiculous at this point.
It's getting a bit ridiculous how long they are taking. I sent LVO an email on January 7th asking for an update or anything to indicate where my file is and how it is progressing. I was very polite but alluded to frustration on paying a good chunk of money to make this application a reality and having my future on hold until the outcome. They finally replied, yesterday, saying they can't advise on timelines and appreciate my patience.

I guess I was naive to expect anything but a generic update, but it has fucked me off even more.

• Sad
Reactions: itwillrain

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021

Makes me sad, yet chuckle at the same time. Can't do anything but laugh it out.

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
COR: PAKISTAN
VO: LONDON
AOR: AUG 2020
STREAM: SINP FSW
ADR: 16th Feb
REMEDS: 17th Feb (passed)
ADR: 24th Feb (submitted)

ADR: Schedule A Background Declaration & Additional Family Information

Our current status is "we are processing your application...blah blah"

Usually once you submit the ADR the status changes from "the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded" to "Not Applicable" once they review them - I'm assuming this is a ghost update. However, we haven't received any GU or PPR...Still waiting ☹
This is almost similar to timeline and ADR FOR ME, I got a remedial request on Jan 20, 2022, submitted, and passed on Feb 8, 2022. Same ADR received on Feb 17th, submitted on Feb 18th, and from there onwards its a long silence and nothing changed on the status.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Any idea How much time it takes to get the passport back. I received PPR on 21st March 2022 and passport received by IRCC London on 28th March 2022. Basically have a planned travel end of April 2022.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Almost every other VO and applicant are being updated and these utter useless VO and employees are sitting doing nothing for the past 3 years now. We should take a stance and do something!!!

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for giving some hope that they are doing aowmhting as we are all depressed here
I saw another ppr for 2019 air issued yesterday

Reactions: tar86

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Finally it’s my turn after more than 2 years:
AOR: 11-02-20
Visa Office: London
COR: UAE
ADR submitted: 04.3.2022
Remedical passed: 17-3-2022
PPR: 7-4-2022
congrats... did you catch any ghost updates. also as asked what was the adr?

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone,I received PPR-April 7,2022.
AOR-Aug 2019
PAL-Jan 2020
ADR1-Mar 2020
MR & ADR2-Oct 2020
Re MED dependents-Jan 2022
ADR3-Feb 10,2022
Medical extension feb 23,2022
COR:UAE
Dependents:philippines
PNP
Thank you GOD almighty