+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
NGL guys, I had hope after my meds were renewed. That was my first update on profile after like 10ish months, well that's fading away now. Seems like could be another few months of clueless waiting.

TheScrutiniser

Jan 21, 2021
one guy got RFV from london VO, but his COR is UK, so this doesnt count i guess. seems like this week also brings no news for us unfortunate london vo applicants
Why doesn't that count? I'm a bit confused by your post, unless you're a CEC inland or something? I'm London VO and COR is U.K too.

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
i said it doesnt matter coz they broke their silence of 4 weeks to issue a ppr to some COR UK. unless we actually see any other movement no one really wants to get their hopes up.
any one else hear anything from them this week?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
I did my upfront medical on 9-3-22, and raised the webform with the emedical sheet and vaccination report. Yesterday I recieved an email from LONDON VO STATING the following. Along with this I got a GU where my medical chaned from "you do not need a medical" to " we are reviewing your medical". What could I expect from this? Need suggestions. AS PER LAST GCMS NOTES ELIGIBILTY AND SECURITY - NOT STARTED, CRIMINALITY - PASSED AND MEDICAL PASSED NOW EXPIRED
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We confirm receipt of your upfront medicals. The results have been linked to your file.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca | www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Twitter: @CanadianUK | @CanadienRU
Join | Abonnez-vous à Canada Plus : canadaplus@international.gc.ca

AOR - 15-01-21, FSW O
VO LONDON
PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
is there any london vo applicant whos medicals have been passed in the past weeks and background status is "we are processing.....".
are you still waiting for the PPR? if you got the PPR in how many weeks did you get it since the change?

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
is there any london vo applicant whos medicals have been passed in the past weeks and background status is "we are processing.....".
are you still waiting for the PPR? if you got the PPR in how many weeks did you get it since the change?
I'm that soul mate. Remedicals requested on the 4th of March. Passed on Monday, the 21st. All passed according to GCMS notes in May 2021. And still waiting.........